Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Brothers-ing an IP?

My interpretation of this is that the first 3 mazes possibly 2 of them are IP Originals (ala Monsters spinoff, TCM BB) and possibly 1 straight original.

It's implied right here as well for the first 3 mazes he did. He said maze 4 was really tricky and definitely a IP.
So Maze 1-3 could be IP originals or originals. Maze 4 is a IP so movie is my guess. Maze 5 he didn't hint at anyone's guess. Maze 6 hints at IP original.

@ModDesigner23 Klowns was #2.

Personally think Chucky doesn't apply to the IP original tweets and applies to this. They have never done the films in a maze or if they decide to do the TV Show as I think doing Chucky without any Original characters it would be hard to do.

Actually, while we're talking TV shows, has anyone brought up the possibility of Hannibal? Peacock seems like the perfect way to revive it.

Also Haunting of Hill House, tho if the Netflix rumors are true then that might be shot.

Sounds like another major cost-cutting initiative after a 2019 full of em.

Maybe it's because they're trying something really ambitious with the mazes?

You're still hearing both coasts are getting a property that makes you very excited, though?

Yep.

Also the scare zone decision is more of a "working around" other factors that are going to affect the park this year particularly in the upper lot. Nothing regarding cutting costs on mazes... yet...

...or maybe 2019 went WAAY over budget. Heard rumors that’s what happened in 2016 so maybe it happened again?

I think as long as they don't increase the maze count they should be fine, right?

Yep.

Also the scare zone decision is more of a "working around" other factors that are going to affect the park this year particularly in the upper lot. Nothing regarding cutting costs on mazes... yet...

More construction? Were there complaints about decoration last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.