Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys @Legacy said it’s been mentioned, but not that it was one of the guesses.

Push - Matchbox 20 - Rob Thomas - Rob Thomas - iZombie - The zombies specifically eat brains in the show - Hannibal Lecter eats brains - Silence of the Lambs

EDIT: Almost forgot! The Electrical and Fire permits have been pulled to MIB tent, too.

Last edited:
I was told DAVE School is no longer on the backlot, and Entertainment is now using that soundstage as their new offices.

My hope is that they’re giving SS22 to Events as their “new“ 33, so 33 can become SLoP. Unlikely, but one can dream.
The only reason I want this to not be true is because I want Shrek 4D to die for SLoP.

I'm always down for more soundstage houses though!

Who said anything about more sound stage houses?

Entertainment doesn't control SS22 anymore.

Ghostbusters was a "weak hurrah."

In other words, SS22 isn't getting a house this year.

Question - what do you mean by "weak hurrah"? Do you mean it was kind of a weak house for a finale for that soundstage?

And that was wrong speculation.

The reason there’s still four soundstage houses, they’re just going to be in 23 and 24.

23A
23B
24A
24B
Shrek
79B
108S
Sprung 1
Sprung 2
MiB

(Rumored La Bamba)

Interesting. No mega house, in order to compensate for 11 houses, maybe?

The reason there’s still four soundstage houses, they’re just going to be in 23 and 24.

23A
23B
24A
24B
Shrek
79B
108S
Sprung 1
Sprung 2
MiB

(Rumored La Bamba)

Huh, with two soundstages holding two houses (plus the rumor of a house in La Bamba), I can see how logistics are gonna' be weird. I'm curious how the NY Stay and Scream will operate considering in previous years SS24 was the latter openings because of it holding two houses. Will they have one soundstage fully ready, or one house in each at the start of Stay and Scream?

23A
23B
24A
24B
Shrek
79B
108S
Sprung 1
Sprung 2
MiB

(Rumored La Bamba)

So, basically, 23A and 23B is going to replace 22 and 25. And everything else remains the same except possibly adding an 11th house in CLB. That right?

23A
23B
24A
24B
Shrek
79B
108S
Sprung 1
Sprung 2
MiB

(Rumored La Bamba)

You're right, the logistics at the front are going to be really interesting.

Who said anything about more sound stage houses?

Entertainment doesn't control SS22 anymore.

Ghostbusters was a "weak hurrah."

In other words, SS22 isn't getting a house this year.
I believe the more sound stage houses came from 23 has had 2 houses in it in the past like 24 and prob assuming 25 will be used again this year

23A
23B
24A
24B
Shrek
79B
108S
Sprung 1
Sprung 2
MiB

(Rumored La Bamba)

Pardon the ignorance, which between 108S and 79B is Old Parade and New Parade?

Status
Not open for further replies.