The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 214 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm gonna give this clue ago (Hi btw I'm new here , hope your all well)

Platypus
Type that into IMDB and click enter and it takes you to a page that gives you an option to see 44 films that have something to do with the keyword "Platypus"
First film is Fantastics Beasts
Colin Farrell is in Fantastic Beasts
Also he is in the 2011 version of "Fright Night"
But I'm guessing 1985s Fright Night

Reactions: Brandon Voorhees
- Giant Platypus
- Database
- IMDB
- Movie "Platypus" (2017)
- Starring Julianne Dowler
- Dowler's biggest work is in "12 Hour Shift"
- 12 Hour Shift stars Angela Bettis and David Arquette as headliners

If David Arquette is the target, then SCREAM house (yeah, yeah, I know - no slashers - but it's where the clue led me so live with it)

If Angela Bettis is the target, then CARRIE house or TOOLBOX MURDERS house (I'd personally love a TM house) or even possibly "MAY"

* NOTE: 3 of these have impediments given that both Scream and Toolbox Murders are slashers and Carrie is Stephen King. But, this is where this clue path led me, so these are my answers on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: londonwerecat
- Giant Platypus

- IMDB Database

- 1983 film called “Platypus Cove”

- Stars Carmen Duncan

- Starred in “Ash vs Evil Dead”

Answer: Evil Dead 2 (The show was cancelled so that leaves Evil Dead 2 being the only option and Army Of Darkness is restricted)

Well, because it’s not that direct. I’ve given you everything to find a film, with an actor, who played a character, who was played by an actor, who was in the solution.
Ok, I'm going to come at this directly from this hint word for word...

START
- Giant Platypus
- Database
- IMDB
- Movie "Platypus" (2017)
- Starring Julianne Dowler
- Dowler's biggest work is in "12 Hour Shift"
- 12 Hour Shift stars Angela Bettis

I’ve given you everything to find a film, with an actor, who played a character...
- The film 12 Hour Shift stars actor Angela Bettis who played character Carrie White in the 2002 TV film Carrie

...who was played by an actor, who was in the solution.
- The character Carrie White was also played by actor Chloe Grace Moretz in the 2013 theatrical film "Carrie"
- Chloe Grace Moretz was also recently one of the leads in SUSPIRIA (2018)

***So, following your hints exactly, I will guess that the solution is a SUSPIRIA house!

Last edited:
So I had some time today and here's what I've found:

Looking for Platypus on IMDB, I found a short called PLATYPUS THE MUSICAL.
One actor who was in it was Trent Ford.
Trent Ford was also in The Vampire Diaries.
So my guess is a Vampire house / a sequel to Hive?

What’s the connection between the “giant platypus” and then to IMDb? How were we supposed to jump from one to the other? Obviously I know the database shortcut that Legacy gave, but without that was there a way to make that jump?

unless the connection is webbed-feet pointing to the internet. But then why be literal with the “giant” part of the clue?

So I had some time today and here's what I've found:

Looking for Platypus on IMDB, I found a short called PLATYPUS THE MUSICAL.
One actor who was in it was Trent Ford.
Trent Ford was also in The Vampire Diaries.
So my guess is a Vampire house / a sequel to Hive?
What’s the connection between the “giant platypus” and then to IMDb? How were we supposed to jump from one to the other? Obviously I know the database shortcut that Legacy gave, but without that was there a way to make that jump?

unless the connection is webbed-feet pointing to the internet. But then why be literal with the “giant” part of the clue?
Look at the year of the giant platypus and Platypus the Musical.

Ok.

Giant platypus
Discovered in 2013
Platypus the musical
Craig Robert Young
Was in an episode of Sabrina the Teenage witch in 2003
Brings us to Netflix Sabrina.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Yanno', I'm just gonna' take a wild guess here, especially since this is something shared with Hollywood...

- Giant Platypus
- IMDB
- Platypus the Musical
- Alexandria Sounis, who played Wheechair Girl/Dancer (as Alexandria Sounis) - Actor who played a character played by an actor.
- 2013, the year of the article of the Giant Platypus and the year Platypus the Muscial came out.
- 2013 was also the year that Alexandria Sounis started being a Model for FACE OFF.

2013 was the year for both Giant platypus and the musical.
Big Horror movies during that time was :curse of chucky, conjuring (already a clue), Evil Dead, Haunting in Connecticut 2, Texas Chainsaw 3D,

My guess would be Evil Dead

Last edited:
Guess 1:

- Giant Platypus

- IMDB database

- Platypus musical

- Stars D. Taylor Loeb

- Starred in a movie called “The Dead One”

- Poster for the film has a face paint similar to Otis in Rob Zombie’s “House Of 1000 Corpses”

Answer: Rob Zombie Music Maze

Guess 2:

- Platypus musical

- Stars D. Taylor Loeb

- Starred in a movie called “The Dead One”

- Film also stars Wilmer Valderrama

- Starred In From Dusk Til Dawn TV series

- Answer: From Dusk Til Dawn Movie

With the state home order coming into effect Thursday in Orange County, wouldn’t this now be affected?

Speaking as an “essential” employee in a state that just hit lockdown today, there is a lot of grey area in those orders.

Since Uni and Disney are so important to state revenue, I’m willing to bet that their projects will be given leeway to continue.

I've posted this in a couple of other threads but I know some have asked about the impacts of HHN. Per Tom Williams, construction is still ongoing for other projects around the Universal parks, so I wouldn't anticipate anything impacting HHN as of now.

Not surprising. Construction companies and workers are going to work as much as they can. They will be one of the first industries effected by an economic turn.
Source: My father and husband work in the construction industry.

With the state home order coming into effect Thursday in Orange County, wouldn’t this now be affected?

Homeland Security lists construction as an essential service.

Source: Same as above, and my mother works in banking and received the list of essential services.

I’ll be receiving my essential service employee letter soon, I hope. Almost my entire family is essential service workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.