The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 227 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard no talk of an 80’s theme. Construction is ongoing, and nothing apart from the Tribute Store was an “80s Build,” so they won’t fall back on it.

I'm not doubting you on this but I would be very surprised if there's isn't a PLAN B: 80S ripcord to pull somewhere in the design documents.

Reactions: Kadath
This has been a persistent rumor for years and years, event before I attended the event.I haven’t heard anything that leads me to believe this occurs anymore.

Besides which, how does one smuggle fish hooks through metal detectors?
My vest is covered in pins and buttons. I could smuggle a dozen in easier than you can spell your name.

I WOULDN'T, mind you, I just have the mind of a miscreant.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Honestly this is such a huge relief for me! My first year was hhn 28 and I have love both years so much but I was really worried they might attempt to do it again. Something new is a nice welcome!

edit- just spotted this obviously some of it is prob wrong but some are kind of interesting ideas

Attachments

• 002A4133-09A6-46B7-A71C-95FC6B57985E.jpeg
    002A4133-09A6-46B7-A71C-95FC6B57985E.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Just a question, is there anything that could realistically be done to combat the problem of fish hooks? I’m so surprised to hear about something like this happening. I’m sure something could be done about it.

Honestly this is such a huge relief for me! My first year was hhn 28 and I have love both years so much but I was really worried they might attempt to do it again. Something new is a nice welcome!

edit- just spotted this obviously some of it is prob wrong but some are kind of interesting ideas

that’s more wishlist than speculation map

Just wondering who made the map.

Just a question, is there anything that could realistically be done to combat the problem of fish hooks? I’m so surprised to hear about something like this happening. I’m sure something could be done about it.
Removing the SIF.

Does it happen? Yeah. But, it’s not the rampant problem the legend presents it as. It happens every couple of years one not.

What typically happens is the person puts up the hooks in the house. Not long after, a guest gets caught and complains. Immediately, a call goes out to the other houses and EVERYONE goes on the lookout. They’re caught in the second or third house. The houses will go down for a couple of hours to ensure all the hooks are removed and that’s that.

Removing the SIF.

Does it happen? Yeah. But, it’s not the rampant problem the legend presents it as. It happens every couple of years one not.

What typically happens is the person puts up the hooks in the house. Not long after, a guest gets caught and complains. Immediately, a call goes out to the other houses and EVERYONE goes on the lookout. They’re caught in the second or third house. The houses will go down for a couple of hours to ensure all the hooks are removed and that’s that.

Are they actual fish hooks or like thumbtacks? It really boggles my mind that a few people take the time to do this with intent.

Are they actual fish hooks or like thumbtacks? It really boggles my mind that a few people take the time to do this with intent.
It doesn’t take any time, though. They literally will just hook it in the SIF as they walk by.

Third car guess:

- 2016 Hyundai Equus
- "Equus" is a song by the band Cherry Poppin' Daddies
- The Cherry Poppin' Daddies are a swing band formed by singer-songwriter Steve Perry and bassist Dan Schmid
- There is also an actor named Steven Perry
- Actor Steven Perry was in The Twilight Zone in 1960
- A new Twilight Zone TV series started in 2019 and was renewed for a 2nd season
- The new Twilight Zone TV series is narrated by Jordan Peele
- ANSWER 1: TWILIGHT ZONE

- Jordan Peele also wrote the new Candyman movie
- Yes, @Legacy has told us that Candyman isn't coming and there will be no slashers this year
- HOWEVER, @Legacy ALSO told us from the very beginning that he would be "chaotic-neutral", so he could be lying
- ANSWER 2: CANDYMAN "rumor" (not necessarily coming, but these clues are for rumors and there have been rumors)

Third car guess:

- 2016 Hyundai Equus
- "Equus" is a song by the band Cherry Poppin' Daddies
- The Cherry Poppin' Daddies are a swing band formed by singer-songwriter Steve Perry and bassist Dan Schmid
- There is also an actor named Steven Perry
- Actor Steven Perry was in The Twilight Zone in 1960
- A new Twilight Zone TV series started in 2019 and was renewed for a 2nd season
- The new Twilight Zone TV series is narrated by Jordan Peele
- ANSWER 1: TWILIGHT ZONE

- Jordan Peele also wrote the new Candyman movie
- Yes, @Legacy has told us that Candyman isn't coming and there will be no slashers this year
- HOWEVER, @Legacy ALSO told us from the very beginning that he would be "chaotic-neutral", so he could be lying
- ANSWER 2: CANDYMAN "rumor" (not necessarily coming, but these clues are for rumors and there have been rumors)
Believe it or not, I could never source a Candyman rumor (though it was heavily speculated). That’s why I kept reiterating that I had not done a clue for Candyman.

Believe it or not, I could never source a Candyman rumor (though it was heavily speculated). That’s why I kept reiterating that I had not done a clue for Candyman.
Oh I certainly believe it. I was just up late, bored, and decided to take another swing but in another direction that led me to Twilight Zone and, with Jordan Peele attached to the new series, I had to at least mention it as a possibility since you are, by your own account, chaotic-neutral :p I'm guessing I'm not even remotely on the right path though.

i think there was a time when someone threw deer urine inside a house if i remember correctly. i remember being in line when a house closed.

What in the world...

To think, someone woke up one day and thought, “You know what? I’m gonna collect some deer urine today.” And then proceeded to do so, and then thought, “You know what? Why stop there? I’m not just gonna collect it. I should take it somewhere. Hm. Oh, I know! Halloween Horror Nights!”

What in the world...

To think, someone woke up one day and thought, “You know what? I’m gonna collect some deer urine today.” And then proceeded to do so, and then thought, “You know what? Why stop there? I’m not just gonna collect it. I should take it somewhere. Hm. Oh, I know! Halloween Horror Nights!”
You can buy deer urine from a hunting store. You don’t have to collect it yourself, but yes, there is definitely an unusual thought process in those who purposefully disrupt the event.

2009, one of the Chucky’s had her nose broken by a guest. The guy waited outside her boo door. As soon as her door dropped, he punched her in the face. It was the first corridor of the house, my friend was in the boohole scare that happened right before the boo door scare. She had no time to forewarn her colleague and saw the whole thing happen.

That map appears to be a conglomeration of rumors, speculations, and wishful thinking. It is the inevitable list mixture this time of year.

Probably one of the best Ifrit tweets was the one about Screams being Purged. It never matters how sure anyone is of a house list. Nothing is official until it’s confirmed.

What in the world...

i dont wanna sound stupid, but what is going on this year in the world, i would be afraid of the same weirdos spitting on railings or walls to infect people... like that weird guy that went to jail for licking the deodorants at walmart, or something gross like that.

You can buy deer urine from a hunting store. You don’t have to collect it yourself, but yes, there is definitely an unusual thought process in those who purposefully disrupt the event.

2009, one of the Chucky’s had her nose broken by a guest. The guy waited outside her boo door. As soon as her door dropped, he punched her in the face. It was the first corridor of the house, my friend was in the boohole scare that happened right before the boo door scare. She had no time to forewarn her colleague and saw the whole thing happen.

That map appears to be a conglomeration of rumors, speculations, and wishful thinking. It is the inevitable list mixture this time of year.

Probably one of the best Ifrit tweets was the one about Screams being Purged. It never matters how sure anyone is of a house list. Nothing is official until it’s confirmed.

did they catch the guy that hurt the chucky girl?

Reactions: Kadath
Status
Not open for further replies.