The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont wanna sound stupid, but what is going on this year in the world, i would be afraid of the same weirdos spitting on railings or walls to infect people... like that weird guy that went to jail for licking the deodorants at walmart, or something gross like that.

did they catch the guy that hurt the chucky girl?

If memory serves, they caught him that time and charges were filed against him.

Something to keep in mind, if a character is under 5ft2, its most likely a woman behind the mask. All of the Chucky’s in 09 were played by women. Tiny little bit of character trivia.

Probably best not to create an inspiration thread for whackjobs
You are right. I've never heard of people doing such stuff in houses! I dont have any mischief stories but I was waiting in the queue and someone had a medical emergency in The Horrors of Blumhouse.The line didnt move for over a hour. I hope they are ok. I wonder how many times that happens per season?

Back to working on these clues.

Last edited:
You are right. I've never heard of people doing such stuff in houses! I dont have any mischief stories but I was waiting in the queue and someone had a medical emergency in The Horrors of Blumhouse.The line didnt move for over a hour. I hope they are ok. I wonder how many times that happens per season?

That happened to my friend and I as well at that house. We were never sure what stopped the line.. we heard power outage, but that seemed unlikely to me. Maybe a fishhook scenario or maybe we happened to be there on the same night, and it was the medical emergency :shrug:

Reactions: tankart150

That happened to my friend and I as well at that house. We were never sure what stopped the line.. we heard power outage, but that seemed unlikely to me. Maybe a fishhook scenario or maybe we happened to be there on the same night, and it was the medical emergency :shrug:

i forgot to say, the only things i heard of happening was the deer pee and hooks. nothing else, it is not that many creepy things.. (besides the alice cooper actor that got attacked with pepper spray by some lady) but thats all the bad stuff.

on a positive note.
last couple of years some hhn fans have hidden toys and gifts at the park around the scarezones or houses. little horror toys or hhn mardi gras coins or stickers or plushy toys have been left out for people to find. the time trick r treat was a scarezone someone left a Sam action figure hidden that was found by the cast. there was some walking dead merch left somewhere else. little stuff like that.
also, someone else was leaving hhn coins on all the houses and scarezones on different days. it kept happening.
some fans have their own little rituals i guess

Last edited:
(besides the alice cooper actor that got attacked with pepper spray by some lady)

That’s happened more than once, I think one of the first instances was in a JP scarezone.

They will confiscate spray bottles at security now. If you ever have a small spray bottle (like body spray/perfume/breath spray), they will most likely take it from you.
also, someone else was leaving hhn coins on all the houses and scarezones on different days. it kept happening.
some fans have their own little rituals i guess

I know HHNRumors was leaving coins around and would give clues. I think a few fans and other groups have done so, too.

I went down a DarkWing rabbit hole, and started reading J.D. Salinger because of it. I can’t even try to push anyone in a right direction. Sorry! Salinger is more interesting.

Equus has so many directions that I keep flopping around. Haven’t found a path I like yet.

I’m enjoying this game you and Legacy are playing with us. :p

It’s possible of course that he’s counting zones in his IP count. Though maybe you’re counting zones in your original count. ;)

I'll always default to Legacy as he knows more than I do and knows said info quicker. I'm not a leaker, just trying to fill in holes before people loser their minds. ;)

I'll always default to Legacy as he knows more than I do and knows said info quicker. I'm not a leaker, just trying to fill in holes before people loser their minds. ;)

We lost our minds and found a home in the HHN community! You’re a little late!

Equus Car
Equus Play
Lead character last name Dysart
Dysart Unified School District
Arizona
Phoenix, Arizona Dust storm vid
Dust storm
Scarecrow The Reaping

Status
Not open for further replies.