The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 247 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....they nailed the exact description for one of the houses, so they do have some sort of insider info.

....scandalous! I wonder what's true (or like... 60% true) there. Personally, the earthquake zombie thing sounds like something straight out of Slaughter Sinema, so I'm kind of hoping that's not an entire house, hahah

Reactions: hhn28andbeyond
....scandalous! I wonder what's true (or like... 60% true) there. Personally, the earthquake zombie thing sounds like something straight out of Slaughter Sinema, so I'm kind of hoping that's not an entire house, hahah

I'm sorry, I meant headline or title (not exact name for title) for one of the houses.

No one has specifically said Bride of Dracula vs Bride of Frankenstein have they ? I was thinking maybe that was the one that TPU hit on the nose but idk
That's what I started to think. Ringwraith liked my comment asking if they just nailed a "general concept" so I would think that's a yes from them. And as far as general ideas go, I think that one is the most solid of a general idea. Though like @randomguesser pointed out, it could also be Earthquake

Last edited:
That's what I started to think. Ringwraith liked my comment asking if they just nailed a "general concept" so I would think that's a yes from them. And as far as general ideas go, I think that one is the most solid of a general idea. Though like @randomguesser pointed out, it could also Earthquake

Nvm Ringwraith said title, I thought he meant concept. The Brides one would definitely make the most sense

Reactions: SeventyOne
Seems Earthquake would make the most sense for this since the others(aside from TC) were really vague.
No one has specifically said Bride of Dracula vs Bride of Frankenstein have they ? I was thinking maybe that was the one that TPU hit on the nose but idk
That's what I started to think. Ringwraith liked my comment asking if they just nailed a "general concept" so I would think that's a yes from them. And as far as general ideas go, I think that one is the most solid of a general idea. Though like @randomguesser pointed out, it could also be Earthquake
Nvm Ringwraith said title, I thought he meant concept. The Brides one would definitely make the most sense

I accidentally gave it away earlier on when discussing this topic. However, I left it unedited with a hope that someone would guess correctly

Reactions: SeventyOne
Not in that exact post, but yes, I did blatantly discuss this house.

I might be really dumb but I can't find anything. Would it be the Pumpkin King house? I remember you saying it might be similar to the Crowe concept that Aiello talked about but never went anywhere, so that's as far as I saw in regards to blatant discussion on one of the alleged original houses from that article

Reactions: Ringwraith
Random spitballing here:

But I could feasibly picture the "Pumpkin King" character tying into the lore from Twisted Tradition and, by proxy, the rumored "Legendary Truth: Carey, OH" house. I could just as easily picture it only tying into one or neither of those, but hey!

Less feasibly, the writer of the article only heard minimal details about the Terra Cruentus house, Terra's return involves an earthquake, and the author assumed the denizens of Cruentus were zombies when it was vaguely described to them. :/

Random spitballing here:
But I could feasibly picture the "Pumpkin King" character tying into the lore from Twisted Tradition and, by proxy, the rumored "Legendary Truth: Carey, OH" house.
I talked to one of my friends about the Pumpkin King thing and they also said it reminded them of Twisted Tradition. That would be a really interesting concept to bring back. The old traditions of Halloween turning evil just writes itself as a house.

I'm just worried about the possibility of an LT: Carey house. Would we just be going room to room into different classic Carey sets? Fun fanservice but it sounds like a lot of clashing ideas. This is more of a wishlist type of thing, but the only way I can properly picture that house in my head is if it was like, an LT research base where they keep some major set-pieces/baddies from the Carey houses/scarezones and they all escape somehow. kinda like Cabin In The Woods or that SCP game. But I digress

I talked to one of my friends about the Pumpkin King thing and they also said it reminded them of Twisted Tradition. That would be a really interesting concept to bring back. The old traditions of Halloween turning evil just writes itself as a house.

I'm just worried about the possibility of an LT: Carey house. Would we just be going room to room into different classic Carey sets? Fun fanservice but it sounds like a lot of clashing ideas. This is more of a wishlist type of thing, but the only way I can properly picture that house in my head is if it was like, an LT research base where they keep some major set-pieces/baddies from the Carey houses/scarezones and they all escape somehow. kinda like Cabin In The Woods or that SCP game. But I digress

Cool that both coasts might feature a "traditional Halloween gone wrong" type house this year!

Reactions: reeseyNG
I have this feeling in my gut that Story Teller is in fact the icon this year. I dunno why, i just cant shake the feeling. maybe its the big possibility of terra queen being involved with this year
I do too. I think for me it’s because terra and bedtime stories and even gremlins was kinda like a scary story. If sabrina was happening you have the book of the beast. Hill house is based on a book. Just a lot of book references lol

didn’t ifrit do a clue for storyteller as well?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.