The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 358 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope gremlins got turned into a zone, and then gets the KKFOS/TOT treatment and becomes a house the next year. On the chance that gremlins IS a zone, what are the chances that *sigh* Sabrina is also a zone?
I'd say Creepshow has a better shot at being a zone than Sabrina, Sabrina has some serious house potential, but not so much for a zone

Reactions: hhn28andbeyond
I’m a huge fan of creeps how so I would much rather they save it for a house, but I would be okay with it as a zone if it’s all we got.
I mean frankly if it becomes a zone it has a higher chance to become a maze later if anything. If it worked for TrT and KKFOS it can work for Creepshow

I remember it was discussed during the video game talk, and of course it isn't coming this year, but a Dead by Daylight house with a giant Entity puppet would be awesome.
I second this idea. That would be amazing. They have plenty of content to pull from that isn’t one of the licensed IPs. They could have all of the OC survivors and killers and it would be a great house. I would love to see the hook prop tbh.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
I mean, if you want to make assumptions that inevitably turn out incorrect.

^ This.

Since I, for one, sure as heck didn't expect Klownzilla to be -that- big in the Shrek theater. Same goes for the city set in the beginning. Conversely, I thought the Mind-Flayer in ST2 was gonna' be bigger since it was in SS25, but I assumed wrong.

The location of a house is well, just that. A&D has shown multiple times that they can play around inside whatever location and present something unexpected.

Reactions: Sledge
Wasn’t it hinted a while ago that the Storyteller would be the one behind the Bedtime Stories house? Maybe since she has her own house, the Terra Queen will take her spot in the icon house and that’s how TC will be represented.

For the people that desire a Gremlins scarezone: how exactly would that work?

could be actors being attacked by realistic puppets that they move using their arms like the puppet klowns from the killer klowns zone, then they "throw" the puppet at you.
or using the marionette approach with wires or string, could be pretty simple. the zone would be full of victims being attacked and with stages for gremlins and then marionette gremlins "chasing" people and dancing

Tvk9SID.png

xko9OtT.gif

could be actors being attacked by realistic puppets that they move using their arms like the puppet klowns from the killer klowns zone, then they "throw" the puppet at you.
or using the marionette approach with wires or string, could be pretty simple. the zone would be full of victims being attacked and with stages for gremlins and then marionette gremlins "chasing" people and dancing

Tvk9SID.png

xko9OtT.gif

How’s that going to work on a stage?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.