Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Heads up. Our new podcast discusses the announcement.

Just went to book a reservation for the 18th-20th and the only option it gives me is a standard room at Cabana Bay, so I'm thinking everything else is booked. Has this happened since the reopening?

Question about the uni VL - when they say “on property”, does that mean once you are through security and in city walk, or will you need to be inside USF to nab a pass?
I'm not sure, but there are dead zones when I am inside of a ride where it thinks I am not inside the park any more. A good tip is, before you arrive, change your phone's location settings for the app to ALLOW TO USE ALWAYS and not just while using app. It helps.

I'll let someone else answer your actual question, because I have always waited till I went through turnstiles to use the app myself.

I'm not sure, but there are dead zones when I am inside of a ride where it thinks I am not inside the park any more. A good tip is, before you arrive, change your phone's location settings for the app to ALLOW TO USE ALWAYS and not just while using app. It helps.

I'll let someone else answer your actual question, because I have always waited till I went through turnstiles to use the app myself.
I've successfully used VL at the resorts (sans Endless Summer, but I haven't tried that), in the garages, and even at some spots adjacent to the resort (the Starbucks across Kirkman and the Speedway behind Hagrid). BUT, the safest bet is always in park.

Are they having media previews or just team Members and AP’s?

Edit: sorry if this has been asked already. I'm just curious because I live out of town.

Ok I don’t wanna jump ahead to much but what if universal is testing these 2 houses this week and a different 2 next week which is why they did not advertise these specific houses next week?

I’ve booked VL from the parking garage & Citywalk before entering the park turnstiles.

Please stop being so negative... They have plexiglass up, a virtual queue and social distancing markers in the house and queue (UO Team). You can’t completely control people, I think they do a pretty decent job with what they’re handed.

Not worried about the houses themselves so much as the NBC Sports bridge to the main gate at opening, then pockets throughout the park all day. Mostly around the nearest outdoor bar. It's the reverse of typical theme park short-sightedness. Carefully laid out markers every 6 feet in the queue and closed off seats in the theater, then a mass of people jump up and leave together at the end.