Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium (USH)

To bring this post from former IU member, Jonathan Green..seems like things may be developing for the Toothsome plot.

Very interesting observation. And USH only submitted plans for a remodel in February, but no other follow ups according to public sources.

Looks to me like they're pausing work and relocating the entrance. There's a good amount of patio space there, and they may want to use it for nearby restaurants (Margaritaville?)

Looks to me like they're pausing work and relocating the entrance. There's a good amount of patio space there, and they may want to use it for nearby restaurants (Margaritaville?)
Maybe but it's at least 50-100 feet away. I doubt servers want to walk that far....but maybe or Vodoo since that is more grab and go.

are these official concept arts of hollywoods emporium? found this on google today.
One can only hope. I love the tackiness of Toothsomes, so this is right up my alley. Let’s hope the bar is located on the balcony as well.

BTW, why’s there a queue set up outside?

Bring back a dead thread... I know it appears work has been paused here, but does anyone know why? Yes, I know the park has been closed for months. But typically, large corporations have money already earmarked for a project before starting it---after all, work on Nintendo seems to be proceeding, and they were able to finish construction on the Sports Grill during the pandemic.

And I'm sure under COVID, Citywalk has a better chance of reopening first before the park does, so it'd be good for them to have a draw until the park opens (or are they just counting on Sports Grill as the new draw?). Plus, the cost for it has to be nearly incidental compared to Nintendo.

Even if LA just reopens outdoor dinning, they could be selling from a To Go window with the seating they had put up near the movie theater (especially while Sports Grill still sits closed in outdoor dining because it doesn't have that much outdoor space, and what little it has is being used by Antojitos as needed). So even more reason they could be working on it.

Anyone have any insights?

Bring back a dead thread... I know it appears work has been paused here, but does anyone know why? Yes, I know the park has been closed for months. But typically, large corporations have money already earmarked for a project before starting it---after all, work on Nintendo seems to be proceeding, and they were able to finish construction on the Sports Grill during the pandemic.

And I'm sure under COVID, Citywalk has a better chance of reopening first before the park does, so it'd be good for them to have a draw until the park opens (or are they just counting on Sports Grill as the new draw?). Plus, the cost for it has to be nearly incidental compared to Nintendo.

Even if LA just reopens outdoor dinning, they could be selling from a To Go window with the seating they had put up near the movie theater (especially while Sports Grill still sits closed in outdoor dining because it doesn't have that much outdoor space, and what little it has is being used by Antojitos as needed). So even more reason they could be working on it.

Anyone have any insights?
They probably want to complete it when they can market it.