Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Area to the right of the coaster track seems quite large, unless that is maintenance, I think it’s the leaked play area concept art we saw sometime ago. Can’t post here for obvious reasons. To me it looks like it’s larger than Japan for sure.

Nah, the permits show that area to the right as empty and future expansion...i think is paved right now just to help with construction but will be mainly trees. Our land is roughly .9 acres larger so I wonder where we will see how universal utilizes that extra space....for open area, for more attractions, etc.

Nah, the permits show that area to the right as empty and future expansion...i think is paved right now just to help with construction but will be mainly trees. Our land is roughly .9 acres larger so I wonder where we will see how universal utilizes that extra space....for open area, for more attractions, etc.
No, not the big expansion. Just literally right next to the track on DK there is more room than Osaka, enough for a small play area.

Edit: See, in Osaka the land does not have space beyond the furtherst piece of track to the right, in Orlando it looks as if there is space for a play area.

Attachments

• 27FF0430-BAF7-4819-BE8C-DC81614C6155.jpeg
    27FF0430-BAF7-4819-BE8C-DC81614C6155.jpeg
    565.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
No, not the big expansion. Just literally right next to the track on DK there is more room than Osaka, enough for a small play area.

Edit: See, in Osaka the land does not have space beyond the furtherst piece of track to the right, in Orlando it looks as if there is space for a play area.
yeah and nothing will go there for now. just backstage paths

Nice half acre expansion for another day

Reactions: GAcoaster
Drove by yesterday, both top hats on Starfall Chasers are fully in place.

20230219-091535.jpg

It doesn't look like any of the speculated animations are acurate since none of them start out with dueling top hats. And at this point I think it is fair to say that Starfall Chasers are going to more intense than anyone thought.

So far it looks like: Launch>Top Hat>Immelmann>???

Last edited:
Drove by yesterday, both top hats on Starfall Chasers are fully in place.

20230219-091535.jpg

It doesn't look like any of the speculated animations are acurate since none of them start out with dueling top hats. And at this point I think it is fair to say that Starfall Chasers are going to more intense than anyone thought.

No launch one has always been airtime top hat hill into second hill with 180 turn around.

The Lenny roll is after the second launch. That's higher and they've not built that just yet.

It doesn't look like any of the speculated animations are accurate since none of them start out with dueling top hats. And at this point I think it is fair to say that Starfall Chasers are going to more intense than anyone thought.

YES! I will gladly welcome them not being spot on with the regular airtime hill and it being a top hat! Now I am curious to what the element after the second launch will actually look like compared to the speculated animation!
Top hat =/=airtime hill
Top hat>airtime hill
:grin::cheers:

And nice shot! Really shows the scale of the coaster. . .

Last edited: