Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 136 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Legacy’s recent tweet saying “if your patient for 6-7 more weeks… maybe you’ll get rewarded with another announcement
” and with Brains post replying to @Ahmanet

I think we can expect the spec map beginning of May.
Unless they plan on announcing some minor things prior to the middle of May, as this post suggests, it's going to be longer for the major cross-park IP announcement.

Over on Twitter, HNN seems to be hinting at a medieval dragon house.

Yes, please. It baffles me they've never done a medieval house before.
Did they actually say anything, or are you just referring to an animated GIF they posted showing a dragon? I'm an old fart and don't speak in emojis or gifs, but just a gif shared with no context around the same time that they announced/specified what the next Game of Thrones spinoff is going to be doesn't seem like it's necessarily HHN related.

Reactions: Uouserhhn
Unless they plan on announcing some minor things prior to the middle of May, as this post suggests, it's going to be longer for the major cross-park IP announcement.
My post suggests nothing at all. Just saying if a spec map was said to be expected before an announcement and Legacy said 6-7 weeks and we might get one(which is end of May) that PROBABLY means we will get a spec map beginning of may. That’s just my speculation based of what Legacy and Brain had said.

Last edited:
Mark repeatedly saying, publicly, that he’s going to sit back and just let Universal announce things.
I, for one, actually welcome this. Don't get me wrong, speculation maps have always been great and a lot of fun to follow, but at the same time, it always just ruined the surprise element of announcements. Oh man, an IP we've known about for 3 or 4 months!

What if they don’t do another spec map?
Mark repeatedly saying, publicly, that he’s going to sit back and just let Universal announce things.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind that. As much as I do like getting some insight here and there on what could be coming, there is the undeniable truth that Uni put everyone on notice with those IP-traps. They definitely know folks are trying to know, and the destructive echo chamber that happened because of it might've led to folks in the company getting reprimanded.

For me, I'm embracing the unknown and looking forward to getting honestly surprised on what's coming. Having experienced that way back, it's not a bad thing. Heck, forums can go off the charts when that happens, and it's not a barrage of "When's the next announcement?".

Honestly, I wouldn't mind that. As much as I do like getting some insight here and there on what could be coming, there is the undeniable truth that Uni put everyone on notice with those IP-traps. They definitely know folks are trying to know, and the destructive echo chamber that happened because of it might've led to folks in the company getting reprimanded.

For me, I'm embracing the unknown and looking forward to getting honestly surprised on what's coming. Having experienced that way back, it's not a bad thing. Heck, forums can go off the charts when that happens, and it's not a barrage of "When's the next announcement?".
EkWnr5dVkAAt00K.jpg

Now.....

When's the next announcement? :smirk:
September 1st :^)

In all seriousness though, I really hope they're serious about pulling back on spec maps. It was kinda fun at first but the more accurate they got sooner in the year, I feel like that really wore off fast and by now was just kinda straight up spoilers. I doubt it's a controversial opinion, but to me the fun of speculation season was always the wild goose chase of trying to know whats coming, rather than actually knowing, even if a few things were spot on, there was always a nice mix of the satisfaction of accurate guesses along with the genuine surprises, really felt like getting to have our cake and eat it too.
I can't really remember the last time we had a year where announcements were a true surprise as they came, but I really hope this is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.