Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 219 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just Woodstock, although that’s certainly the most popularly remembered moment in the history of the counterculture. ‘69 is the year that popular views of the movement, with its hippies and music and distinct aesthetic, saw it becoming twisted and horrific. This shift in perception was thanks largely to Altamont and the Manson killings (and, though less relevant, the Zodiac killings). If you’re talking about horror in the 60s, it’s going to be ‘69 - the year that, for many Americans, hippies became monstrous.
See that’s what I was asking for… not Legacy’s response…

Hear me out...

Vamp '69: WoodStake
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

So we can expect Hendrix, Joplin, Cocker, The Who, possibly The Beatles and Led Zeppelin? Could be a really cool zone!

Hendrix and Joplin seem a lock, if they do the celeb look-alike thing again, Stones (at least Jagger and Richards) seem more likely than the Beatles if only so they can include "Paint It Black" and "Sympathy for the Devil," both of which seem mandatory for this sort of thing. "Bad Moon Rising" feels necessary as well.

Where did you get that this could possibly be a Hollywood zone and not an Orlando one?

My understanding is it’s people pushing the USH 2019 zone for USF 2023.

I mean, are we talking about the Woodstock/Vamp rumor? Both were seemingly backed by Legacy and the owner of HNN.

My quote is directly talking about the Holidayz zone.

Holidayz always seems to be popular in Hollywood, so I wouldn't be surprised if it got an adaptation for Orlando.

Although, the spec map had it in Central Park, which would be a weird spot imo.

Ah, I misunderstood. Apologies. In that case, I believe it's speculated because of the most recent HNN spec map from back in late April.

FuvbBVGWIBIn9mJ

Though, it seems they believe it may be a jungle based SZ now instead

Mky that’s what I figured. I don’t know about zones but “USH original is coming to Orlando!” hasn’t happened since, what, La Llorona?

Just saw HOS Orlando just posted about a show at their event. With that I think they have now announced the most out of all the events lol. Hoping the 15th rumor pays out and we get at least a teaser for it tomorrow. I just want to know what them we are doing this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.