Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I misunderstood. Apologies. In that case, I believe it's speculated because of the most recent HNN spec map from back in late April.

FuvbBVGWIBIn9mJ

Though, it seems they believe it may be a jungle based SZ now instead
Exorcist and Demon Slayer are code words for a house?…because they’re both unlikely, right??

Exorcist and Demon Slayer are code words for a house?…because they’re both unlikely, right??
Demon Slayer is most likely an original.

As for The Exorcist, a new film is coming out in October, and it's being done by Blumhouse. I wouldn't call the chance of this one unlikely. To catch you up to speed, this one has actually been rumored for quite a while, and at the moment there hasn't been any word saying otherwise.

With no announcements related to HHN-related last month, do you guys think they might throw out two houses this time around, then another with the same amount on July, and lastly all the rest on August? I think that depends on how many IP’s we’re getting.

Reactions: Ahmanet

‘Stranger Things VR’ trailer: battle monsters as Vecna in the Upside Down​

Wreak havoc on Hawkins in autumn 2023

... so there was a Stranger Things announcement for Halloween season already

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss

‘Stranger Things VR’ trailer: battle monsters as Vecna in the Upside Down​

Wreak havoc on Hawkins in autumn 2023

... so there was a Stranger Things announcement for Halloween season already
Not a Halloween announcement in the slightest. That was a part of Meta's Gaming Showcase at the beginning of the month. Since it was a big VR gaming showcase, that was the obvious time to announce the game. This game and an HHN house announcement aren't related in any way.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I know this has been discussed before but it's been a bit, are we still assuming that one of the parade building entrances will be in Springfield?

I'm still so curious to see how they navigate that corner of the park for HHN.

Anyway to route through animal actors?
I'm not sure if it would be possible with the animals being housed backstage there.

My mind is still leaning toward a few options.

New parade building: Springfield or at one of the old Sprung tent entrances (although they may want to avoid that bottleneck again)

Old parade building: Route through ET, or enter backstage by Cafe La Bamba (but this would be a loooong walk)

A few more tidbits from "Pinhead" on Reddit:

What I will tell you is that both sprungs are originals, both parades are IPs, Chucky is in F&F, and it's a 5/5 split. The IPs are super strong, and one of the SS originals (located in one side of 24) is likely to be in the running for HOTY.

If true, Chucky in the wrong place in the map--I'm wondering if that SS might be the Crossroads house. Just sounds like something that would be a passion project/HotY candidate.

Also I'd still put money on ST being in Parade 2--longest queue, most exposure to dining and retail for casual guests just there for that house. If TLoU truly in Parade 1 as well, going to greatly unbalance Stay & Scream.

Reactions: TableYe
Stranger Things is not in a parade building from what I heard. P2 should be TLOU and P1 should be Monsters. Oddfellow is in one of the tents.

Edit - So is devil goes down to Georgia, had to double check that one. I think the Dragons house is the soundstage HOTY contender IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still feel like Exorcist is the oddest fit, especially since it seems likely to take up a soundstage spot. It’s a not-particularly-house friendly concept in an IP that has produced one very well regarded film 50 years ago and followed that up with a serious of high-profile critical and box office bombs, including what is widely considered one of the worst films ever made. It’s struggling in test screenings and the creative team has had a pair of critical duds with the last two films of the Halloween trilogy - and if it stays on it’s current date, it doesn’t open until the event is mostly over. No one who knows things seems to doubt it’s coming, so I’m sure I’m way off, but it still seems like a questionable bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.