The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 418 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some of these people are acting like spoiled brats...it's been said from the beginning that only people that purchased the package would get access. It's not like universal was telling you different...

This is exactly why universal should just open the wizarding world but keep Fj in softs. The amount of headaches this must be causing over there is so unnecessary

I hope people who actually got to ride FJ this morning start giving detailed ride reports. I can't imagine this ride is like "The Simpsons" seeing as how that ride vehicle is stationary. Even if the ride reports are a little on the negative, I will still be there with bells on.

Some of these people are acting like spoiled brats...it's been said from the beginning that only people that purchased the package would get access. It's not like universal was telling you different...

This is exactly why universal should just open the wizarding world but keep Fj in softs. The amount of headaches this must be causing over there is so unnecessary

I know, right! These aren't just tourists who have bought normal tix, these are people who bought specific HP packages that anyone can buy if they choose to.

BTW- any locals/ passholders want to go in on a hotel room for one night, say 25 to 50 each depending how many of ya wanna pitch in, because if we get a hotel room.... we get to get in.... and i have an annual pass and checked with royalpacific, (i wont be staying in the room) and its 160usd per night and you and every person in your party is so anybody wanna get in? if i get 4 people that wanna go tomorrow Pm me and ill book the Hotel today =]

(813)404-3145 seriously my name is johnny if you wanna do this you can pay me when you see me at the park and i give you your room key, i do not want to make any money off of this im just tired of waiting. come some on guys lets go to The wizarding world tomorrow!

So thats the cheapest way to go?
if you get 4 ppl thats gonna be 160/4 so around ~40 per person...

thats not that bad of an idea actually....

lemme think about it bro

From insidethemagic:

"Wizarding World of Harry Potter preview has ended today. Plenty of video and photos on the way today! Amazing"

Looking forward to seeing their report later today!

the lady at resverations said ALL hotel gets get into the wizarding world.

I'd call Universal Guest Services, the lady at the hotel works for Loews' Hotel Corp and not Universal Orlando Resort. My friend rode this morning and said it was the best ride he's ever been on and that it actually scared him. Now that guest reports are out I can honestly say from what I've seen at employee preview Hogsmeade, Dragons Challenge, and Hypogriff are all nothing short of phenomenal.

i've checked with universal. i have checked with Lowes, i have checked with the man that drives a water taxi ALL hotel guests get into the world at 8Am every day till june 18th. for 1 hour only. so im def buying a hotel that i wont be sleeping in! you can have 5 guests per room. and i would def take anybody in with me that i can any crazed Harry Potter fans! like myself. Send me a pm and ill get this thing booked

Nice first photo update
http://www.disunplugged.com/2010/05...ter?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Harry-Potter-67-565x317.jpg

Harry-Potter-90-565x317.jpg

Harry-Potter-10-565x375.jpg

Last edited:
I know right! Seeing that there's plushies of quite a few HP creatures, along with a wand, maybe a top or something, some bottles of hogs head ale to take back with us, sending postcards..man..bye bye money :pound:

Just got off the phone with guest services. I was told that currently we need a hotel room to enter the park for the previews. I explained that there were a lot of Annual Pass Holders that were very upset about this. He told me that they have been getting calls and have been passing the complaints on the the executives and they are trying to come up with a solution. My advice is we should stay on them. Please give them a call and voice your concerns.
Guest Services
Main Number: 407-224-4233, choose option 2
Or http://www.visitorsatisfaction.com/contactus/

I feel quite sorry for Uni at the moment. Their opening date got pushed back so they've tried to accommodate WWOHP p ackage holders who spent out specifically on WWOHP by opening it temporarily for them, but by doing that they now have passholders complaining.

I don't think they would've wanted to open the area to anyone if it weren't for these package holders! Sounds like its really not quite ready.

But on the plus side, at least we're getting bits of info about WWOHP and soon reviews!!

Exactly! And I want to know what exactly I can only get there and save the rest for internet purchases. If I don't have to buy X at the WW then that's one more thing I can buy that's only there.

I see the kitty, right at the base of Hermione's dress!!! He escaped! Ofcourse, he had to have a transfiguration spell cast on him by one very sly wizard... but hey. Click the picture to enlarge.

Harry-Potter-70.jpg

Last edited: