Cheetah Hunt | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ Watching it grow from dirt to mega coaster is half the fun.

^ Watching it grow from dirt to mega coaster is half the fun.

Indeed, I witnessed that for Sheikra, HRRR, and WWOHP and enjoyed it a lot and built up excitement. However, it adds a wow factor when you can walk into a park and see a new coaster in the park.

I have faith in this ride...I figured they made there huge Blunder years ago with DrachenFire(RIP) And this coaster will be The Coaster people thought HRRR would be.

:inquisitive: How is this ride the HRRR we thought? They are 2 completely different coasters.

No it is not. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, when it is functional (which is most of the time) is a decent coaster and it now provides what it promised. Very few times are there that one gets a rough car.

never been on HRRR but the layout is boring to me.

I really like the idea and theme of this coaster. It looks like it will feel really fast. Much more excited to ride this then HRRR

No it is not. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, when it is functional (which is most of the time) is a decent coaster and it now provides what it promised. Very few times are there that one gets a rough car.

Agreed 100%! :thumbs:

EDIT: BTW, it is awesome that this thing is finally running through green track! :happy:

Last edited:
HRRR was hyped as the next great thing, And sadly it is a fun coaster But Manta as far as fun and reliable beat it that year. HRRR has a good layout but the continuing issues keep it from ever being Great. Also 2 HHN and no HRRR come on that is just sad overall.

Becuase it will open on time and most likely run properly, at capacity, and at night during HOS. All the things HRRR should have been.

Then we would be able to call ALL coasters that open wihout a problem the coaster we thought HRRR would be at that point. And the other coasters run during HOS too right?

They're both cute as a button. But I know which one I'd want in my house by the time they are a year old, and it's not the Cheetah! :rofl:

Its gotten past the first two launches and is currently resting at the MCBR. Third launch testing starts tomorrow and on a side note the drop out of the windcatcher tower in the back row is going to be EPIC!