Cheetah Hunt | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks guys, glad you like the pics.

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01748.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

Here the last of the ones from Thursday, just lots of landscape work along the coasters path.

DSC01751.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

Last edited:
That's pretty cool to see some street music return to the park, that's a pretty unique idea to incorporate the "theme" of construction. Thanks for the pictures!

I don't think it was talked about much, but the loss of the marching band that formerly played around the park was a pretty deep cut to me and everyone I know. I didn't feel the need to start a riot or anything, but they were a pretty defining part of BGT and it feels like some of the soul of the park disappeared with that. It was strange returning to the park and not hearing them since that group has been there since before I was born. Was anyone else sad about that?

So my school had our prom in the show building next to Scorpion and I was able to walk by Cheetah Hunt to see it in person. HOLY ****. If you have only seen pictures of CH online then you are missing out, sexiest thing I've ever seen. By the way, biggest **** tease in the world having to walk through the park without being aloud to ride any rides :bang:

From Screamscape:

2011 - Cheetah Hunt - (4/12/11) I’ve heard a rumor that Cheetah Hunt may be powered up for it’s first actual test run sometime around April 18-19. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did this at night when the park is closed however.