Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think the bug thing is space related but rather a monster. I thought the left side on the bridge was Planet Put and the right side was Ghostly Greens. Not to mention the giant haunted house next to our slug friend.

I don't think the bug thing is space related but rather a monster. I thought the left side on the bridge was Planet Put and the right side was Ghostly Greens. Not to mention the giant haunted house next to our slug friend.
It said in the article posted on the last page that it's a giant space worm, and part of the sic fi course.

Here's a couple cellphone pics I got today as I was going by on the moving walkway:

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

^ the three ball thingys above the teeth are gone. Perhaps just temporary to smooth sculpt the nose area and then they will put them back. I sure hope the finished piece looks great when done... right now it looks like that tacky entrance to Gatorland.

^ the three ball thingys above the teeth are gone. Perhaps just temporary to smooth sculpt the nose area and then they will put them back. I sure hope the finished piece looks great when done... right now it looks like that tacky entrance to Gatorland.

Looks like it. In the first pic I think you can see them between the bug and the house(?).

Are we guessing these are the side-by-side entrances to the courses? Like, you enter one through the bug and the other through the haunted house?

Haunted house! :D

Although it's a bit odd having it right next to the space worm.

Agreed. Though, I can't help but think that with the two practically touching, it must signify either the beginning or the end of both courses. I'm thinking the latter, as I could see the space worm and haunted house being a really cool final hole on each course.

Agreed. Though, I can't help but think that with the two practically touching, it must signify either the beginning or the end of both courses. I'm thinking the latter, as I could see the space worm and haunted house being a really cool final hole on each course.

Very good point. And I think you're right. Didn't someone find the blueprints to this a while back?

Wait. Never mind. The link is broken now.

Last edited:
A few pictures from today. Not too different from the previous picture, I think? Except more development on the snake (?).

IMG_9149-1.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

Haha, the first thing I thought of when I saw the construction was this OU thread. ;)

Reactions: BJCool