Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Incredible Hulk Roughness

I remember riding it years ago on a particularly cold day, to the point where it only opened for 3 hours. King_K. was there, but idk if he remembers. I think the ride was honestly smoother. It has to have something to do with the heat and expanding metals.

I remember riding it years ago on a particularly cold day, to the point where it only opened for 3 hours. King_K. was there, but idk if he remembers. I think the ride was honestly smoother. It has to have something to do with the heat and expanding metals.

Oh yeah, I remember. Trust me.

I think it runs pretty damn well in the cold, lol.

I've never ever considered the Hulk to be rough. But with all this talk about the back portion being the worst, and mentioning 'whiplash', I'm thinking maybe my definition of roughness is different. I consider rough to be bumpy, which I have never thought the Hulk to be (in any row, at any point in the ride). Now if we're talking the back portion, I would actually say it's smoother because it goes slower, but the sharp turns and quick maneuvers don't really make it 'rough' per se. In fact, I like the quick directional changes, it gives the ride some spice. In any case, if that's the problem, sitting more towards the front will alleviate that problem. Other than that, I can't see how anyone thinks the ride is rough, as in bumpy or jerky.

There is variance in roughness between some of the trains on the Hulk. And if you're riding on a colder day, the trains don't run along the track as fast.

Hulk is a very strange beast when your talking about how rough the ride is. It very much depends on the current weather, time of day, what row you've chose and what train your on.

The worst is to ride at the end of a hot day in the last row just before the train goes out of service for it's annual inspection.