Incredible Hulk Roughness | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Roughness

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah! The last helix is intense. Especially since its now doubled with that, "Woom, Woom, Woom, WOOOOM" sound effect. And there is a pretty steep drop during the second half of the course.

I still wish some effects would get updated. Like the worm-hole at the end and basically all of the lift-hill. And I hate that carpet at the exit area. Though it's one of my top favorite roller coasters!
that steep drop kills my bladder lol

I love Space Mountain. So much. It does need a better refurbishment than what it last got. And I'm always terrified while riding it due to the fact it feels like the whole ride structure is going to collapse, you feel like you're going to be thrown from your tiny rocket, the sound effects are loud and disorienting, and the darkness/stars just add to the chaos.

What a fun ride!

I agree, what a ride. A real rattler :thumbs:

That's a great drop! Again it is the rolling stock that allows an 18' drop to really get you. I like the ride for what it is.

It always has. I guess I never really minded it. However, the current carpeting would have been chosen recently, so it's aesthetic is surely intentional.

I much prefer the 50's throwback design of MIB.

I agree Ercus, I think it still gives a pretty good ride. Not as smooth as other B&Ms, but those tend to put me to zzzzzzzz anyways. Some folks don't understand that it is really two different rides. The back half tightens up quite a bit and can be uncomfortable for those who don't realize it and let their heads flail around.

I agree Ercus, I think it still gives a pretty good ride. Not as smooth as other B&Ms, but those tend to put me to zzzzzzzz anyways. Some folks don't understand that it is really two different rides. The back half tightens up quite a bit and can be uncomfortable for those who don't realize it and let their heads flail around.

It is a rough ride, but you gotta "ride" it, like a good old woodie. Knowing the ride helps as you know when and how to "ride" the bumps and the bends.

I think The Hulk's roughness is being a little blown out of proportion. While it's not as smooth as it used to be, it's not the roughest ride I've ever been on. I've been on The Hulk probably a few hundred times and can still walk fine. You want a rough ride? Ride The Ninja at SFOG! A real killer!

Don't think Hulk is too bad in terms of roughness. It's tame in comparison to Gwazi in Busch Gardens.

Rode it yesterday twice and it was pretty smooth. Probably the smoothest rides I've had in a few years.

When I last rode it, late February, I also found it to be quite smooth. My friend and I were talking about that.
I don't know if it's the weather or new wheels, but it was smooth! :thumbs:

When I last rode it, late February, I also found it to be quite smooth. My friend and I were talking about that.
I don't know if it's the weather or new wheels, but it was smooth! :thumbs:

Interesting. When I was there Thursday, it was definitely the roughest ride I've had. I usually don't mind the general roughness of the ride, but it was a bit much Thursday.

It definitely has a rougher ride in the back 3 rows, especially during the 2nd half. It could be like Rockit in which some trains are rougher than others