Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 360 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I just saw the commercial for Universal Orlando, and they added a scene with the Optimus and Bumblebee characters, but it appeared that there was an actual Transformers: The Ride sign behind them like in Hollywood, I could be wrong because it was kind of fast but I think it was worth mentioning.

I just saw the commercial for Universal Orlando, and they added a scene with the Optimus and Bumblebee characters, but it appeared that there was an actual Transformers: The Ride sign behind them like in Hollywood, I could be wrong because it was kind of fast but I think it was worth mentioning.

There was also a shot of Optimus in the ride (on a screen, obviously). Didn't notice the background of what you are talking about because what got my attention was the kid high fives Optimus. Unless something has changed in the week or two since I last saw the characters, we can't touch them, can we?

There was also a shot of Optimus in the ride (on a screen, obviously). Didn't notice the background of what you are talking about because what got my attention was the kid high fives Optimus. Unless something has changed in the week or two since I last saw the characters, we can't touch them, can we?

I don't think so, they make you stand in front of a caution line when you take a picture when them and the characters are probably 2 ft behind. At least as of Saturday.

They are pretty strict about that line.... I'm guessing no high fiving going on

They won't even let you stand 20 ft off to the side of the fence. I understand protecting the costumes and actors but it seems a little excessive.

Definitely be good if this new project between mels and transformers is an area specifically for the meet and greet, as it would create more space for the flow of guest.

From OrlandoInformer, scaffolding at the entrance is down:
BF0_gj0CcAIOYfB.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I think it looks awesome now like that, and can't wait to see how they paint it. Hopefully the sign for the entrance will blend in to the entrance however I do worry that the proportions need to be right otherwise the building could look too big for the sign.

By looking at the exterior queue I hope that it has a fence separating the queue and the path beside it, otherwise there may be a problem with queue jumping which is never good. If there is no fence I hope they have a staff monitoring the park guests.

By looking at the exterior queue I hope that it has a fence separating the queue and the path beside it, otherwise there may be a problem with queue jumping which is never good. If there is no fence I hope they have a staff monitoring the park guests.

It would be cool if they decorate with a lot of detailing the outside queue like how they did the outside queue for The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.

Yeah maybe they could do something to do with decepticons or something that is interactive with park guests like the fountain in lost continent .

Yeah thats definitely a queue next to monsters. Hopefully they cover that! Looks like it will be a crazy long line if it has to reach out that far and would be awfully hot in the summer.