Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 359 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Should be great then! It will be interesting to see how the queue fits into the building as there cannot be much room as they have to have the ride it self and the maintenance area.

There is a much larger outdoor queue here vs the Hollywood version.

There will be a Megatron stilt character outside, and an actual static Megatron within the attraction.

I have a question.... I was disappointed by a couple of show elements in the Hollywood version of TF.... in one scene there is a fire ball shot at you (similar to when the green goblin does in spidey) however the effect in hollywood didn't use real fire... it used smoke and red/orange lights where spidey uses real fire....

there was also a section where the out side "city" is visible but is actually quite clearly just a flat picture on the wall of a city... it felt lazy and rushed to me

will the Orlando version of this use the same smoke and lights effect or an actual fire effect and will the city view be the same "poster" on the wall of a city?

^ Green is Universal. All new attractions are likely to not have any real fire effects. Mummy was the last.

If that is the case that's extremely disappointing to hear. I'm not saying fire effects are what make a ride great, but it definitely adds to the experience. I'm not for Green is Universal if it means taking away show effects. What would Twister's finale be like without fire effects?