Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 393 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
BHwtJOzCYAED0Uq.jpg:large

SOFT OPENING!!
BHwl4ZICMAA716F.jpg:large

Nope just concert lines :lol:

@Orlando_United

My heart almost stopped dude. No bueno bro.

Talked to a few other birdies today. None of them would confirm that OP would be an AA. I then asked them to deny it, none of them would do that either.

On another note, I believe that ride was cycling all day as you could hear repetitive noise from the building and the LN system was cycling at fairly regular intervals. :thumbs:

On a personal note, the wife and are ready for softs and the grand opening. We both bought Transformers shirts today!

Talked to a few other birdies today. None of them would confirm that OP would be an AA. I then asked them to deny it, none of them would do that either.

On another note, I believe that ride was cycling all day as you could hear repetitive noise from the building and the LN system was cycling at fairly regular intervals. :thumbs:

On a personal note, the wife and are ready for softs and the grand opening. We both bought Transformers shirts today!

Awesome Bob! I am ready for softs and the grand opening of this thing. Can't wait to ride it.

So I just had a thaught, & feel free to slap me silly if Im totally off, but is it possible they built that extened que JUST for the lines for the concert, & not even Transformers at all? Again, sorry if this is a stupid question, I just wanted to make sure.

& thanks for the Transformers news BW:thumbs:

It's for Transformers FYI, guaranteed. Glad to see them utilizing it though.

So I just had a thaught, & feel free to slap me silly if Im totally off, but is it possible they built that extened que JUST for the lines for the concert, & not even Transformers at all? Again, sorry if this is a stupid question, I just wanted to make sure.

& thanks for the Transformers news BW:thumbs:
Even if it was just for concerts, it's still grossly out of place within the area it's in and the lack of shade only makes it worse. But as HTF confirmed, it's definitely for TF. There's no way they would build a permanent queue for concerts when they hold only about 35 concerts a year tops (Mardi Gras, SCS, Grad Bash, Rock the Universe and Mannheim Steamroller). Very few of those absolutely NEED that extended space too. They normally set up a line over by the tech booth and it's plenty of room.

Nice to see them using it, regardless of the fact that I almost fell over in my chair after glancing at the first picture! I always forget Mardi Gras is still going on, especially when they don't get anyone I want to see.

From yesterday . . .

I wonder if they will fix the word "KEEP"

Transformers-287.jpg

Transformers-288.jpg

Transformers-289.jpg

Transformers-290.jpg

Transformers-291.jpg

Transformers-292.jpg

Transformers-293.jpg

Transformers-294.jpg

Transformers-295.jpg

Transformers-296.jpg

Transformers-297.jpg

Transformers-300.jpg

Transformers-301.jpg

Nice to see the street in use again

Transformers-298.jpg

Transformers-299.jpg

Andrew Ochalek - Project Manager at The Nassal Company

Transformers-302.jpg

I'm not sure that the word "KEEP" is a mistake. I think it was designed that way. Having it come in halfway through the word gives it a police line-type feel to it (says the same thing over and over throughout the length of it).

I'm not sure that the word "KEEP" is a mistake. I think it was designed that way. Having it come in halfway through the word gives it a police line-type feel to it (says the same thing over and over throughout the length of it).

Nope, it was not designed that way. If you look at the picture below you can see that they had to change the width of the column. The covered up half of the word "KEEP". If you go back in the thread you will see that the errors columns where discussed in detail.

Transformers-272.jpg

Nice to see the street in use again

Transformers-298.jpg

Transformers-299.jpg

Yes it is. I don't know why but I missed seeing the Blues Brothers come up Delancey Street. People would know what to expect when they dropped off the other two in the show (can't remember their names at the moment) on the Mummy side of the stage. Now, hopefully, there won't be a cluster**** in front of Mummy after the shows.

Nope, it was not designed that way. If you look at the picture below you can see that they had to change the width of the column. The covered up half of the word "KEEP". If you go back in the thread you will see that the errors columns where discussed in detail.

Transformers-272.jpg
Ahhh, forgot about that. Still think it could work like that. Seems like it would take a lot of work to fix that.

On another note, all of those covers in the street for a possible extended queue REALLY make that street look ugly in these pictures.