Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 496 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Wait that photo of the queue stretching down the street includes all the outdoor queues filled up plus the interior opened and filled?

So...only 19 days until this bad boy opens. I really hope the Grand Opening is better than Hollywood's. Hollywood's was awesome but I would really like to see a jet fly over the N.E.S.T building and as that happens, you hear Starscream's voice . Also, when he fly's over, fireworks, that are located around one edge of the building" will go off and create the look that Starscream 'bombed" the building. It's an idea, but ideas can soon become actions. :pray:

Letting people in again and yes they are putting handicaped thru express.

Awesome ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way better than Spiderman, see likeness but screens are way bigger and better.

Were they just not letting people on at all r not on on singles? I know at USH when the singles line gets too long they stop letting people in.

Its got something to do with media, whether it be a webcam or a social media type deal I'm not sure. A similar camera was used for the construction time lapse video of Hogwarts.

The same camera set up is used for special effect Photo Pass shots at certain locations to go along with the photo attendant pics. Jurassic Parks T-Rex has two set up. Used it just a few days ago

Tried to figure out more about the OP camera. All I could come up with is that it's solar powered. Oh well, I tried.

Thank you HtF for the full-res image.

OPCamera.jpg

Were they just not letting people on at all r not on on singles? I know at USH when the singles line gets too long they stop letting people in.

No. At the time no one could get into line. We rode mummy came back wait was 75 minutes and they were letting people in. My Guess is that when the ride stops working they dont let people in line.

Im sure its figured out, but I hope that optimus holds up during a hurricane.

I'm not 100% sure but I think if its like a Cat 3-5 they can take him down and back up within 24 hours but I'll have to ask.

Finally rode, posted time was 60, got on in about 40.. Worth the wait but our car got stuck and then no sound for last 3/4 of the ride.. Awesome ride though, can't wait to ride again and hopefully make it all the way through this time

- - - Updated - - -

And is it just me or does it smell like a dumpster in the ride? Maybe want it to smell like a city lol

Going to be here for the week!

So, in order for us to ride this bad boy...we should show up during the later hours of the park? That seems to be what fits the shoe here.

So...only 19 days until this bad boy opens. I really hope the Grand Opening is better than Hollywood's. Hollywood's was awesome but I would really like to see a jet fly over the N.E.S.T building and as that happens, you hear Starscream's voice . Also, when he fly's over, fireworks, that are located around one edge of the building" will go off and create the look that Starscream 'bombed" the building. It's an idea, but ideas can soon become actions. :pray:
Good idea, but unfortunately because of the Federal budget situation (sequester), all fly-overs at sporting events and similar functions are over. Heck, the Furebirds and Blue Angels have been grounded from appearing in airshows (their sole purpose for existing, I always thought).