Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 495 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
so they start or not? and i meant has anybody took a pic of the extended queue they set up today completed...i know there was one earlier but it was them setting it up wanted to see it completed....and guys you got pics of this wet mess....:pound:

rVVHJG5.jpg

It's officially open for the third night in a row. Park is open until 10 PM for anyone still planning on heading out there.

awesome!!! good luck to you guys... try to get some photos of the size of that crowd really want to compare it to yesterday...especially with that extended queue up..

I want pictures of the line at max capacity :lol: I'm already home. These are from this morning,

HTF i guess sense i don't have the reputation like you nobody cares what i post lol jk... but i did post a picture of that camera earlier today what you think its for??optimus? just keepin an eye on it?? and yes guys send photos of max capacity!!! because i only want to see max capacity in a photo lol

HTF i guess sense i don't have the reputation like you nobody cares what i post lol jk... but i did post a picture of that camera earlier today what you think its for??optimus? just keepin an eye on it?? and yes guys send photos of max capacity!!! because i only want to see max capacity in a photo lol

Its got something to do with media, whether it be a webcam or a social media type deal I'm not sure. A similar camera was used for the construction time lapse video of Hogwarts.

So, my impressions - first load was slow and weird compared to Spider-Man (Wonder if one VTU was down?). But where as Spider-Man builds to a climax, Transformers forgoes plot, logic and sets and dumps you right into a CGI-created climax right away (and I mean that in a good way). The ride is similar but way more intense than Spider-Man - you really dont have time to catch your breath you're just whirling from one screen to another (and those are BIG screens). The elevators are well-done (unless you look around you'd never notice). Rode it three times, and people seemed to scream a lot more on this than SM -- I think thats a good sign. It's just different enough to make it worth having both here and the ride will be INSANELY popular.... at least until next year :D

OMG I can't believe you actually posted something!!