Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 493 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm glad that everyone is getting their chances to ride this as well. :) Hopefully next week i'll be able to get a few more ride throughs in. I have an impossible task and that's gonna be matching the number of times April has been on this :lol:

I'm glad that everyone is getting their chances to ride this as well. :) Hopefully next week i'll be able to get a few more ride throughs in. I have an impossible task and that's gonna be matching the number of times April has been on this :lol:

As soon as the ride opens, I'll be riding very rarely. Maybe a single rider ride here and there but nothing like what I'm doing now.

But yeah, on Wednesday they let TMs ride through the express queue and then last night, I saw a few groups go through express (I believe they had a GAP), but other than that not too many people.

IMG_3413.jpg

Hmm, someone's a real airhead...

How does he hold his head up without a neck?

As soon as the ride opens, I'll be riding very rarely. Maybe a single rider ride here and there but nothing like what I'm doing now.

But yeah, on Wednesday they let TMs ride through the express queue and then last night, I saw a few groups go through express (I believe they had a GAP), but other than that not too many people.
I'll be there definently next Sunday :look: :lol:

It might not just be GAP, they may be allowing the red ADA cards in too, since they can't really give a return time during softs, I might have to reconsider not going during softs and check this out. I wasn't expecting ADA access during softs, but I guess it makes sense or they may get complaints.

Last edited:
Hopefully someone will bring back HQ pics from tonight, but for right now, here's a twitter pic from @OrlandoInformer:

You, sir, have done your species proud #OptimusPrime #Transformers @UniversalORL
BLozsUICAAAWv7K.jpg:large

EDIT: Eyes glowing!

8daaaedaca5311e2bee422000a9f14ea_7.jpg

Pic from directorbear on Instagram.

de49faceca5511e2930822000a1fab4e_7.jpg

Pic from connorquaschnik on Instagram.

And one last one from @OrlandoInformer:

Couldn't leave without taking one more shot #OptimusPrime @UniversalORL
BLo7JuCCMAIwpGc.jpg:large

We are so spoiled in Orlando lol I mean look at that awesome entrance compared to Hollywood's. The one is Singapore is pretty cool too but I think ours takes the cake. Btw thank you to everybody who's posted pics! :thumbs:

Last edited:
ok i must be missing something how do i upload pics from my computer? do i still need to use photobucket like uploading from phone

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the pic uploaded from my phone instead
20130531_192038_zpsaf900546.jpg

Nothing wrong with that!:lol:

I like all of Universals' theme parks. But I'm so glad I live pretty much 20 minutes away from Orlando's Universal! I mean Hogwarts, Moe's, Diagon Alley, Spider Man, Transformers, The Hulk, and the list goes on! It doesn't get much better than that. Now all we need is a DC comics land! Then I will declare Universal Orlando the greatest place on earth! lol And the amazing thing is there's still room for additions and Improvements. :happy:

Last edited:
I like all of Universals' theme parks. But I'm so glad I live pretty much 20 minutes away from Orlando's Universal! I mean Hogwarts, Moe's, Diagon Alley, Spider Man, Transformers, The Hulk, and the list goes on! It doesn't get much better than that. Now all we need is a DC comics land! Then I will declare Universal Orlando the greatest place on earth! lol And the amazing thing is there's still room for additions and Improvements. :happy:

Yea I live 30 minutes away so i understand.