Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Via UORHHN: "I have a feeling. That tonight is going to be a good night." #HHN23

Another Cabin in the Woods quote.

So basically Universal's social media seems to be hinting at Cabin...but I still think it makes more sense to market Evil Dead.

And yes, yes I do know Cabin in the Woods too well.

Another Cabin in the Woods quote.

So basically Universal's social media seems to be hinting at Cabin...but I still think it makes more sense to market Evil Dead.

And yes, yes I do know Cabin in the Woods too well.

I think that Evil Dead might be the big IP this year, just like Walking Dead was last year. So don't lose hope yet.

Good to see the creative minds at HHN working so hard to do more movie houses. So they can not have to focus on making really interesting new haunts. I hope we get a cabin in the woods and an Evil Dead and A American Werewolf in London house so everyone who said they were going to happen will be happy. Of course If they don't I would like to see all of this people admit they were wrong. Oh sorry I forgot Walking Dead House also. Maybe we will get another crappy Video Game House ( I remember all the it is going to be awesome) Another House by a magician ( maybe David Cooperfield has some free time) I am betting the house they will release tonight Is The one they had in California last year La Coochracha or what ever it was.

Good to see the creative minds at HHN working so hard to do more movie houses. So they can not have to focus on making really interesting new haunts. I hope we get a cabin in the woods and an Evil Dead and A American Werewolf in London house so everyone who said they were going to happen will be happy. Of course If they don't I would like to see all of this people admit they were wrong. Oh sorry I forgot Walking Dead House also. Maybe we will get another crappy Video Game House ( I remember all the it is going to be awesome) Another House by a magician ( maybe David Cooperfield has some free time) I am betting the house they will release tonight Is The one they had in California last year La Coochracha or what ever it was.

i-see-what-you-did-there-261.jpg

Seriously though, you may be right about some of the movie houses but you totally nullify your argument by slamming La Llarona, which was an amazing house back-to-back years and also an original creation. So you just sound like you hate the things for which you are insulting HHN for not delivering.

How did I slam the house who's name I didn't remember? Jungle Skip I have gone 17 years to HHN. I don't have to drink the HHN koolaid. I spent 165.00 for one day of HHN, express pass, behind the screams and early entry. So I have a right to complain, I also travel 5 hours to get there pay hotel, food, gas and so forth. I LOVE the people who think if you complain about HHN you hate it. last year was crap, if you think it was fantastic your opinion I have mine. You don't have to agree with mine and i don't have to agree with yours but i have the right to mine as you have the right to yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Also last year The Alice Cooper House came out of California and was there House of the year, only to be Eh here.

How did I slam the house who's name I didn't remember? Jungle Skip I have gone 17 years to HHN. I don't have to drink the HHN koolaid. I spent 165.00 for one day of HHN, express pass, behind the screams and early entry. So I have a right to complain, I also travel 5 hours to get there pay hotel, food, gas and so forth. I LOVE the people who think if you complain about HHN you hate it. last year was crap, if you think it was fantastic your opinion I have mine. You don't have to agree with mine and i don't have to agree with yours but i have the right to mine as you have the right to yours.

I didn't think last year was fantastic. But as long as I've been on this site all I've seen is you slam HHN. I don't care if you complain. I complain a lot about certain things.

If it's been so bad, stop giving them your money.

Calling it "La Cucaracha" (correct spelling btw), is not simply forgetting the name. We're not dumb. I'm no HHN apologist, as I didn't find HHNH's line-up last year all that great at all, but it just comes across as childish to insult a great house.

Not to mention the tiniest bit racially obtuse.

I complain because I can this is what forums are for. When it is done right i don't complain A page needs some one who can counter the constant well on night 12 at 945 I got a good scare on my 9th night going. I live the haunt life I travel all over to visit haunts HHN is just part of my year. I just came back 2 weeks ago from visiting 21 haunts in 3 days. I have seen more things then most people even dream of in a given year. So I am not some complainer I see what else is out there and I expect wehn A company with Millions of Dollars in it's budget and one of the best creative teams in the business to step it up not do Movie Houses and rerun things. If that is what you want out of HHN enjoy. I even noticed you won't be going this year, sorry for you since you seem to enjoy it so much. Maybe it will be the best year I have seen 21 had fantastic houses and crap zones sadly last year was just bad all around. Also I get annoyed by people saying what they know and then it doesn't happen. If you know something say I guarantee it if not say I heard but I am not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I insulted by calling it that and I am racially obtuse, please forgive me anyone who took offense to my use of La whatever I said. I am sure it hurt some ones feelings.