Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 645 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the series is complete, these Harry Potter Celebrations would be a good addition for an annual thing. I just hope they're creative with it, like maybe a reading from one of the chapters from the books for the little ones, screening of a movie, and even revelations of future things coming from the Potter universe like Diagon Alley in UO and maybe the rumored 3D rereleases of the films. A scavenger hunt in Diagon Alley with interactive wands, and hopefully (Fans would go wacko, and tickets would be flying out the window) An appearance by the Golden Trio or even.....J.K. Rowling herself

It is funny, someone here said they can't figure out why it is in January and I sat here and said to myself, wow, they are smart doing it in January. Bring in crowds when they normally have none. The end of January is easily the deadest time in all of the parks.

It is funny, someone here said they can't figure out why it is in January and I sat here and said to myself, wow, they are smart doing it in January. Bring in crowds when they normally have none. The end of January is easily the deadest time in all of the parks.

WE GOT A WINNER!!!! This is exactly what I thought of when the dates were released.

^ Yep, exactly the same reason there are the food and wine and a flower and garden festivals at Epcot. I wouldn't be surprised if Universal might be developing something like them for the spring months. They are doing fine with HHN in the fall.

Issue with Mardi Gras is it is only on Saturday and I don't think it pulls in out of towners. It seems more geared towards locals and spring break crowds.

When you first spoke of it..I could have sworn it wasn't possible and now I have been happily proven wrong..anyone want to share some of this tasty crow?

No not about crow with me just reminding a few to maybe take a look back and see some of those other comments I made months ago.... I've given so much more than what people think or even gave a second look at. And pretty soon I'll share something new and way out there that's got nothing to do with Potter.

No not about crow with me just reminding a few to maybe take a look back and see some of those other comments I made months ago.... I've given so much more than what people think or even gave a second look at. And pretty soon I'll share something new and way out there that's got nothing to do with Potter.

About time for another announcement that gets the internet stirred up :lol:

^ My comment was more aimed at saying that you can hear "football field" said over and over, but seeing a picture of it from that angle, with all the materials it took to frame it in, is nothing short of astounding. Bigger than one would have imagined it.

Status
Not open for further replies.