Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:lol:

I know where you're going with that, Reel, but really...I will miss those Cinnabon rolls, hopefully they find a new home (or can coexist?). Sometimes I don't feel like leaving the park (despite the short walk) for a Cinnabon, and it was great having it there. But if it means Starbucks, I think I can live with the change.

To my knowledge Cinnabon is being renovated and Star Bucks is going in next to it. The only thing going is the funnel cake stand which will also relocate.

Well, in that case, I can have two of my favorites together, and still be lazy! :lol:

Never have had a funnel cake at IOA, though. But really, white chocolate mocha/mocha frappuccino paired with a Cinnabon...heaven. :drool:

This might be a random question, but this is something I've always noticed on the side of Hulk's queue building... Are those little gadgets supposed to look like they are fading to white, or does it just really need a paint job? I'd always thought that maybe they were supposed to be "frozen", which leads to the experiment going wrong, but I was never too sure...

63aa60702902ce442a19d069b95a958d_zps149a5744.jpg

^ So, those are basically sodastreams with lil gremlins inside that switch the flavors. Is the entire Cold Drinks structure new? It is the kind of thing that I could have walked by hundreds of times and never noticed due to the 50s/60s twinkle design element.

^ So, those are basically sodastreams with lil gremlins inside that switch the flavors. Is the entire Cold Drinks structure new? It is the kind of thing that I could have walked by hundreds of times and never noticed due to the 50s/60s twinkle design element.

Always been there but the freestyle is new.

Ah, well the best of both worlds then! Way to go me for jumping to conclusions. /in regards to thinking Cinnabon would be leaving..

The street work going on in front of Transformers:
9715534276_64cc6e12ed_b.jpg

Facade work outside Finnegan's:
9715535690_d1f9cfd549_b.jpg

How long has this been like this? (It's been a while since I've payed attention lol):
9712301405_acb477b661_b.jpg

The Triceratops sign with definition has been appearing off and on... sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't... no idea why.