Reports or Attack page? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Reports or Attack page?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm so pissed. It looks like because of the site problems, OU was blocked by my work for safety reasons. Any way around this?

Norton is flagging some threads for "Neutrino Exploit Kit Website 4". So I'm not sure all is well.

Yeah I had this too. Wasn't sure if it was this site or another I was visiting that had issues at the same time, but must have been here.

I was at work today 4:30pm EDT and the work PC got infected with malware (possibly java) thru this site (orlandounited.com/forums). They are going to wipe that machine in the morning. I'm a little embarrassed. I got a warning a week ago from firefox when I came to this site. Same as the others here. I'm taking the risk to post (no java on this machine.)

I got a virus on my work computer today while on this site. It's getting re-imaged tonight. I won't be checking the site while at work any more

Well, this is now justifiably making me quite apprehensive... Especially because I've not gotten any notices from Avast at work or at home. I guess I should run a scan.

Yeah, it is serviceinfo.biz... and then switches to an IP address. The operators of this site have a real problem on their hands. The good thing is that it is slow to load so just click stop loading after the page is up.

Is this normal?

OUMsg_zps95af319d.png

No...doing whois searches for that domain gives conflicting results. Ownership appears to be of a questionable nature when I see results for it. My first thought is ad service redirect attacks. That has been a very popular attack vector as of late.

BTW, they have hit the guts of this website... each and every page has the browser searching for searchinfos.biz. They have probably hacked the php script that runs everything. Are they hacking via FTP? If so, what in hell are you using for a password?

should i close this out when i see "waiting for (some weird thing)" ?

- - - Updated - - -

s.skimresourcse.com it says

OK, I switched to IE and am scanning my computer now. I was also getting that waiting for thing at the bottom every time I went to a page and I hit stop. It doesn't seem to do it on IE, so IT must be catching it. Major issue with this forum, are the ops looking into it?

OK, I switched to IE and am scanning my computer now. I was also getting that waiting for thing at the bottom every time I went to a page and I hit stop. It doesn't seem to do it on IE, so IT must be catching it. Major issue with this forum, are the ops looking into it?

Yes. We are looking into it, and what is causing it.

I'm not sure if this is related, but for whatever reason, all the bars at the top (my username, notifications, etc) including the log out button aren't there anymore. It just allows me to scroll up to the buttons for the forums and homepage, etc... Is this happening for anyone else?

I'm not sure if this is related, but for whatever reason, all the bars at the top (my username, notifications, etc) including the log out button aren't there anymore. It just allows me to scroll up to the buttons for the forums and homepage, etc... Is this happening for anyone else?
Same thing is happening to me now. When I came on at 9:05 it was OK and then I got blanked out, left the site, and when I came back on all that was missing like you.