ICON Park | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

ICON Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's the update from yesterday . . .

I-DriveLive-133.jpg

I-DriveLive-134.jpg

I-DriveLive-135.jpg

I-DriveLive-136.jpg

I-DriveLive-137.jpg

I-DriveLive-138.jpg

I-DriveLive-139.jpg

I-DriveLive-140.jpg

I-DriveLive-141.jpg

I-DriveLive-142.jpg

I-DriveLive-143.jpg

I-DriveLive-144.jpg

I-DriveLive-145.jpg

I-DriveLive-146.jpg

I-DriveLive-147.jpg

I-DriveLive-148.jpg

I-DriveLive-149.jpg

I-DriveLive-150.jpg

I-DriveLive-151.jpg

I-DriveLive-152.jpg

I-DriveLive-153.jpg

I-DriveLive-154.jpg

I-DriveLive-155.jpg

I-DriveLive-156.jpg

I-DriveLive-157.jpg

I-DriveLive-158.jpg

I-DriveLive-159.jpg

I-DriveLive-160.jpg

I-DriveLive-161.jpg

I-DriveLive-162.jpg

I-DriveLive-163.jpg

I-DriveLive-164.jpg

I-DriveLive-165.jpg

I-DriveLive-166.jpg

I-DriveLive-167.jpg

I-DriveLive-168.jpg

I-DriveLive-169.jpg

I-DriveLive-170.jpg

I-DriveLive-171.jpg

Reactions: Felipe and natespf
Thanks Bob. Since when do we need a parking garage that draws attention to itself? Yeeesh...

I would usually agree with you on this one but in this case I think it might be fitting. The whole area is going to be a mish-mash of buildings and in the end I thing the parking garage will look just fine.

Also, notice the vertical pieces of steel they're attaching to the garage structure. Those are for mounting ridiculously large signs. It'll all tie in just fine IMO.

Great update as usual Bob, you sure are keeping busy at the minute. Great to see the site and the components. I was worried about this project a few months back but not now, looks like full steam ahead.

Nice pictures. With the height of the wheel + the future Wyndham tower, the Orlando skyline is going to start looking similar to Atlanta's Downtown/Midtown setup. Cant wait, futures looking bright :).