Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this kills me. It is almost as though they are shooting to open this Gringott's style... :look:

At least this is not a major attraction that has been hyped for months through multiple media outlets. Outside of annual pass holder mail-outs and theme park forum residents, no one knows this is coming. Postponement is always an option. I am impressed by the ambition and gumption shown here. Exciting stuff.

Well, besides the raptor or raptors coming in, possibly they are also receiving a new photo op with the full sized Indominus bust and the Gyroball? Universal has been pimping out their prop or prop replica gyroball at events recently.

Teebin, can you please answer this dead serious question? Will we be allowed to hug the raptors?

What?!?!?! Who here said that?

I feel confident that no one will be allowed to touch these $200-500K costumes, just like transformers. One will only be able to get a picture of themselves standing 6' away at the end of the show (at best).

So, I'm assuimg the Raptor will be this one (Blue):

mkSbCAK.jpg

What?!?!?! Who here said that?

I feel confident that no one will be allowed to touch these $200-500K costumes, just like transformers. One will only be able to get a picture of themselves standing 6' away at the end of the show (at best).

Oh well thank you for the confirmation teebin, I'll just have to settle with air hugs lol

Well at the park today and they are testing the raptor. Can hear it over the fence. Was able to sneak a peak also but that is staying secret.

Why do you think that? I have no clue what it will look like, do you?

Well, when I heard about it from outside this site I was told Jurassic World Raptor(s). Blue is Owen's main Raptor, the pack leader, and the one used most in the marketing. So that's why I'm guessing it'll be her. I think they'll really try to nail the look since the Raptors are actually characters in a way this time around.

Well at the park today and they are testing the raptor. Can hear it over the fence. Was able to sneak a peak also but that is staying secret.

Ah, jealous! I'm so excited to see this.. So, any idea what Raptor she looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.