Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 205 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the few glimpses I was seeing only the body was moving but there didn't seem to be legs visible. I could be wrong though.

There's a video someone posted on WDWMagic, don't know if it's your's, but it looks like the Raptor was walking. It's REALLY hard to see in the video.

If that isn't your's, feel free to PM me the link.

God forbid anyone should hit the poster's button on the audio video... voila!, the raptor video... and he appears a light rust brown... not blue at all.

Last edited:
There's a video someone posted on WDWMagic, don't know if it's your's, but it looks like the Raptor was walking. It's REALLY hard to see in the video.

If that isn't your's, feel free to PM me the link.

That wasn't my video so I sent you mine.

Where would I find this subscribe feature Teebin?

Weird, ever since I heard about this I heard it would be the Jurassic World Raptors. But the Raptor here is nothing like any of the JW ones and actually seems to be the original JP Raptor.

Cool stuff either way, and I am glad it's not the orange tiger striped Raptor from The Lost World!

This is so cool, want to see the queue badly

I don't believe there will be a queue... it will just be whoever gets there to pack in first. Ops will then stand back and decide how many shows a day they need based on the demand. It could become a horror show where they require a show every hour of the day. The sounds are just too precious.

Weird, ever since I heard about this I heard it would be the Jurassic World Raptors. But the Raptor here is nothing like any of the JW ones and actually seems to be the original JP Raptor.

Cool stuff either way, and I am glad it's not the orange tiger striped Raptor from The Lost World!

From the videos of it I've seen, it seems the Raptor is mostly based off of how it looked in The Lost World: Jurassic Park.

hfev8Yg.png

I think it so perfect that all that was captured was a sliver... a brief partial glance that turns us all into little 10 yr old children. Wonderful and as it should be from my editorial philosophy.

Makes me wonder... How much of a show can you make out of a screaming raptor? Unless they incorporate the trainer aspect into it like at Trike Encounter

Also, I wonder if it's eyes will blink

Last edited:
Makes me wonder... How much of a show can you make out of a screaming raptor? Unless they incorporate the trainer aspect into it like at Trike Encounter

I take it you haven't seen the Singapore video that I posted months back. The whole 20 minutes is worth it from my perspective. If you enjoy peoples reactions... watch all of it.

[video=youtube;M8hbJPu8jto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hbJPu8jto[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.