Most Overrated WDW Attraction? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Most Overrated WDW Attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I may be in the minority, but I really enjoyed EE as a coaster. It wasn't all that thrilling, but it was just . . fun. And smooth. And I particularly liked the backward section which I thought was unique to any coaster I've been on. Disney's coasters are not very thrilling (unless you count Space Mountain but that's more fearing for your safety than anything else) which is what they're aiming for: family entertainment. Not so thrilling so kids can enjoy it, but still fun so teens and adults can too. IDK I think the only time disney really took a risk with any substantial g forces was on ToT, which obviously has some killer negative Gs.

As for overrated attraction, I remember being really let down by Kali River Rapids' lack of rapids. Maybe it was just a bum ride, but (save for the short drop) it was just a very slow bob around the course with very little to look at. Then again, I'm not sure how high expectations are, so I'm not sure it counts as overrated.

Ride BTM at night. I didnt care for it till we did last week and it was awesome. Alot of the ride is in the dark. Also looking at the sky when your going up was beautiful. It def. changed my opinion on that ride. Night is the way to go.

Night rides on most attractions are awesome. BTM is one of the best at night.

^^^ agreed, the lighting on the mountain just makes it pop and it's almost all white light. Big thunder is probably one of the most beautiful looking rides ever

No, only small portion is outside.

True, but I think Kong has a wildcard and that's its queue, which could get even creepier at night.

It's a toss up between BTM and Splash for me.

Splash would be third on my list. But as a JC skipper, I freaking LOVED night cruises. Hid the next scene so people weren't looking at the next scene while I was still joking about the current one.

Reactions: Cole and Brian G.
Splash would be third on my list. But as a JC skipper, I freaking LOVED night cruises. Hid the next scene so people weren't looking at the next scene while I was still joking about the current one.

Yet I bet people still didn't get the dry deadpan humour?

Yea, because it gives you a brain haemorrhage and you die. I did not like DLP's SM at all. Give me DL or TDL's any day of the week.

It is rough, but not as rough as New York New York's monstrosity!

I'm happy to see Sorain at the top of so many peoples list. I marvel at people that praise this. If it had anything even remotely tied in to Epcots themes it might be passable ..... Sorain over the land talking about the lands use for goor or Soarin over the world and focusing on the WS countries --- hell even Soarin over Florida. To give us Soarin over California is a slap in the face - the fact that the majority of guests rate it as a top attraction means we will continue to get mediocrity from the mouse. So yea my vote is for Soarin or as I call it Boarin. When a rides pre-show is more entertaining that the real attraction you have a serious problem.