Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No, I know. What I'm saying is "Corn" and "Broccoli" mean nothing. They're a placeholder for people's actual role names, that have no correlation to the part they're playing. They're there so that people don't leak things three months out from the event. Last year many people were given different gemstones, it's the same here. As I said, most scareactors do now know their actual role.

Yes this is correct from what I know vegetables are streets.

I am soooo excited for this year (despite there being no real houses that I care about regarding theme). I love Jack. He looks really unique as far as stereotypical creepy clowns go and I kind of wish Universal would fund a movie for him. Anyway, I'm going on employee preview night for sure.

These code names where given to characters. They will have a letter A B or C with a number at the end such as Corn A12.

No, I know. What I'm saying is "Corn" and "Broccoli" mean nothing. They're a placeholder for people's actual role names, that have no correlation to the part they're playing. They're there so that people don't leak things three months out from the event. Last year many people were given different gemstones, it's the same here. As I said, most scareactors do now know their actual role.

I never knew they did this. Fun and clever.

It is doubtful. Other people discussed the greater possibility yesterday that it will be a similar setting. Most likely the same set will be used.

It all depends whether or not Universal might supplement their budget, which is really doubtful. In that case, they would be smart to just slap the IP name on it and the actors jump people wearing different costumes.

This turns out to be the case...

I'm sure this'll work fine. It's not ideal but I really can't knock A&D - they're going to make it work in record time.

I'm honestly more curious to hear how this'll impact IP negotiations/selections for future events, if it does at all.

giphy.gif

I was told that this will be a terrible heavy burden on the makeup department.

Wasn't purge the street thing with the bus and flames last year? If so, costumes shouldn't be a horrid burden.

Agreed! Props to them for doing this. Did the general public know there was going to be a Scream house and the whole fiasco?

I don't think the GP knew about Scream unless they happened to see the leaked promo image. But since I only saw it here, it's doubtful that it was seen by anyone who doesn't follow this or a similar forum.
And I'm also guessing that the GP knew something fishy was happening due to the lack of announcements and what Mike was saying on the twitter account.

I was told that this will be a terrible heavy burden on the makeup department.

Wasn't purge the street thing with the bus and flames last year? If so, costumes shouldn't be a horrid burden.

I don't see it being a burden. It's some masks on plain-clothes. Unless there was some very Scream-centric makeup planned for the house performers that now needs to be redone.