Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
n1m7O4G.jpg
Looking at the drawings and overlay I'm so happy that (again) unused backlot area (area not used for a ride) will be used now. It expands the park significantly.

What part of what I have been saying have you not been listening to? That plus the addition of the music star that has been peeped out recently. This is going to be another 4-5 minute attraction with a queue that is an attraction in itself, creating a 14-20 minute attraction overall.
Lol I haven't been following this thread at all, thanks for the insight. Sounds better than before, but as a person who's not a fan of preshows, this might get really obnoxious insanely fast

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I've worked on a quick photoshop using the possible permits;

View attachment 1199
Cobalt Blue: The Ride Building itself which looks big enough for a good sized attraction with a few extra scenes
Aqua: Possibly exit?
Yellow: The Gift shop
Orange: The second half of the line that Teebin mentioned plus a preshow in that area?
Red: All of the outdoor line space that Teebin also said
Purple: Marquee
Green: Facades/Restrooms

Man I totally missed this diagram when it was posted before. That's such a big building. Hurts even more that it's not going to be something that goes legitimately fast.

Lol I haven't been following this thread at all, thanks for the insight. Sounds better than before, but as a person who's not a fan of preshows, this might get really obnoxious insanely fast
ya pre-shows are gonna be put into parks more and more because they make it almost impossible for people to try to sue because they didn't read a warning sign

Reactions: Cole
Thinking if its the same size of Kongs building..will there be an outdoor track scene? As if there isn't, then it could lead me to this:

View attachment 1195

~Orange is the huge line where the main building houses all the other scenes
~The Blue is for a new gift shop/Exit for the attraction
~The grey is for the new path for both backstage and the main path. The San Francisco area would have its road a bit more widened but not as much
With all the valuable space they're using for this attraction it better be jaw dropping and mind blowing. So far I'm hearing added couple scenes, an added rapper and a really cool queue. I'm not certain, but a tram type of ride vehicle? That's not making me feel any better.

If they are saving the "Test Track" type ride for MarioKart, then I can understand why they are doing what they are doing with this one a little more.

Reactions: Mad Dog
If Uni ever does a TesT Track type of attraction they will one up it just as they did the train park to park connecter.
Are you suggesting that Universal "One-upped" Disney's Park-to-park Monorail, something that is a mode of transport and not an attraction? o_O

I mean, for goodness sake, it opened in 1982, I sure the hell hope Uni could "top" that. Especially considering, as mentioned, the monorail isn't an attraction and is used as a mode of transport, whereas guests ride the HE for the experience.

Are you suggesting that Universal "One-upped" Disney's Park-to-park Monorail, something that is a mode of transport and not an attraction? o_O

I mean, for goodness sake, it opened in 1982, I sure the hell hope Uni could "top" that. Especially considering, as mentioned, the monorail isn't an attraction and is used as a mode of transport, whereas guests ride the HE for the experience.
No im not. Most parks have a basic train that connects their lands in their parks in a huge outter circle. It gets you from one point in a park or a themed lans to another. Since UOR could be one park but it's not and they have two parks USF and IOA the HE is a one up for a park to park or land to land connector period.

My gosh you people make too many assumptions haha. I could see if a mentioned monorail or Disney in referance to tranaportation in my post but goodness.

No im not. Most parks have a basic train that connects their lands in their parks in a huge outter circle. It gets you from one point in a park or a themed lans to another. Since UOR could be one park but it's not and they have two parks USF and IOA the HE is a one up for a park to park or land to land connector period.

My gosh you people make too many assumptions haha. I could see if a mentioned monorail or Disney in referance to tranaportation in my post but goodness.
Ah, it just seemed like you were referring to the monorail since you said "park to park connector". A train, as you see in MK, does not go from park to park.

I think it was only natural to make the assumption.

Ah, it just seemed like you were referring to the monorail since you said "park to park connector". A train, as you see in MK, does not go from park to park.

I think it was only natural to make the assumption.
No it doesn't go from park to park. It goes from themed land to themed land. HE goes from themed land to themed land as well but i dubbed it park to park because it does that as well. Regardless UNI ☝ upped the theming and people engagement for park to park or land to land attraction.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I feel like making one last prediction list for what's similar for this version and what's not..

Similar:
~The Musion room, with possibly the inclusion of Ludricis as Roman enters in
~The Screen used for the 360 Scene would possibly be re-purposed but would be much larger in height to allow more immersion
~Length time of the 360 film would be about the same as the Hollywood version
~Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson (or The Rock), Michelle Rodriguez, Tyreese Gibson and Luke Evans returns for this version of Supercharged as their respective characters

Differences:
~Two Extra scenes, one before the room with Musion and the second being an new goodbye scene with Vin, Michelle, Dwayne, Tyreese and Ludricris in there.
~Completely Redone 360 film to match the San Francisco area, possibly going down the hills of San Francisco and ending at the Golden Gate Bridge into a storage facility much like Hollywood's
~Practical Effects would come in play in the 360 Theatre with maybe a Kuka Arm implemented as an overhead
~The Inclusion of Ludricris and Jason Statham in the attraction.
~VDL is behind the project for a ride vehicle similar in style to Hobbs Military transport vehicle
~Unlike Hollywood's where the film is set as daytime, It'd be a Nighttime very similar to Transformers and Spiderman.

Its an upgraded version of the Fast and Furious Supercharged, but keeps some of the same aspects of what Hollywood did well for the most part. Atleast, in my prediction point of view.

I wouldn't be surprised if i'm wrong in one of these instances but it does make no sense to replicate every single element from Hollywood's due to that Hollywood, has a lot of things that would break immersion for Orlando.

Last edited:
The plot of land for Radiator Springs Racer is slightly larger than the F&F plot here. Also I'll reiterate what I said sometime ago that I would be content with a enhanced version of Backlot Stunt Coaster at Kings Island ect., thought it was a great family ride, no screens either...

While it is slightly smaller then F&F, it probably wouldn't need to be as huge. They wouldn't need a full-on fake canyon range.