Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sure some other (less scrupulous site) will post it soon enough. Don't worry, there wasn't much to see and it looked like it could have been faked...

Reactions: LoganCoaster
Idk, looking at it that's a Lotta damn work to come up with that, and if someone did that they need a job quick!!

That's what I thought...there is always a train in maintenance for every attraction, right?

As for Hulk..I think the main reason was that it was getting so rough..this is the first I'm hearing of it 'breaking'...I imagine Universal would have shut it down sooner if that were the case..

Here is an example of how many vehicles they might have in maintenance for whatever reason. At the price of those suckers, can you imagine they have so many extras?

Spider_Man_maint_bay_sm_zpsenqlzpr4.jpg

When I first found this photo I was so excited.

I feel confident that Universal Legal nipped that in the bud very early this morning. A rarity I know but I am sure there are some that are unmarked and stuck in the clouds. The key to finding them might be the actual filenames...

I haven't seen them and I am not burning with desire to.

All vehicles on Hulk can go into maintenance and stay there for a week for a total rebuild. They have more than they need at any one time. Same on all Universal attractions. They are not like parks that have a 5-6 month downtime.

That makes sense. I thought they might have a 4th train, but didn't know for sure, as you only ever see 3 max.

Whoever posted it put about twenty watermarks on it, so there wasn't much detail visible. Someone needed to "get credit" for taking that picture and posting it also making sure they are easy to track down and fire.

Reactions: anihilnation