Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So based on this are they not doing softs? I mean the "be one of the first to ride" is June 8th. Interesting how sign up is in the lounge and not online. So they get you going to the park one of their last slow weekends before summer madness and then again at the event. I do agree that they are being very nice to us AP holders. Thru this whole process they have tried to make AP holders feel special. Which is cool. Something the other two parks don't have to do anymore, so they don't as often.

So based on this are they not doing softs? I mean the "be one of the first to ride" is June 8th. Interesting how sign up is in the lounge and not online. So they get you going to the park one of their last slow weekends before summer madness and then again at the event. I do agree that they are being very nice to us AP holders. Thru this whole process they have tried to make AP holders feel special. Which is cool. Something the other two parks don't have to do anymore, so they don't as often.
I am pretty sure there will be softs, "be one of the first" is just fancy talk. It all depends on how fast they can get the queue etc. ready. Last week they were working on the barrier by the lagoon, I'd imagine that is done by now.

The Media Hardhat Tour was today. Here's Behindthethrills.com 's coverage.

I like the fact that the queue area is "underneath" the waves and that it's supposed to look like you are underwater. it explains why the shop and coaster barn are painted blue and decorated with fish. I also like the idea that the station has show as the train leaves, but I hope this doesn't extend the dispatch time by too much. Lastly, those pedestals on the ground of the bottom floor of the station building caught my eye. Maybe they will have something special on top?

Wait so.. there's still a good amount of construction left to do. I was under impression it was ready to soft like any day now.