MSHI Expansion? | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think the issue was after Kong they wanted to move back to Studios, but Nintendo wasn't at a point where they could start construction on it. So instead we get Fallon and F&F. I think if they would have thought about it, it would have been more smart to do something with Marvel instead of Fallon and F&F and stayed in IOA after Kong. Then they could have closed Kidzone when they wanted to because Twister and Disaster would have still been up. But I think where that plan fails is that both those attractions were on their last leg and probably couldn't have lasted until Nintendo opened in 2018. So instead we get Nintendo in 2020 because now they can't close Kidzone. I am sure they would love to move on all of this stuff, but they can only close so much at one time and only work on so much at one time. Especially since they are also building a water park and hotels.

Right. I believe that Disaster specifically was about to completely fall apart and became a priority. It's fun to know that there will be a next thing even if we don't know what it's going to be.

LOL I'm still around. Just don't get over here that often.

Though I'm looking forward to what IOA has to show that's new this fall.

Bout time we hooked up again, been a while buddy, shame our paths haven't crossed and with no fall trip for me this year we're looking at 2017 at the earliest. Did you hear about SW8? seems Alton's finally getting a woodie :clap:.
Thanks for the reply. Hope to see you on here more often. You're a natural fit for the friendly confines of the OU forums. And, maybe more important, we have a ton of really cool UK posters. :thumbsup:

Yep I agree with Mad Dog, lots of cool UKers here and would be neat to have some of your insight on the boards.

Serious question: Can Universal actually expand Marvel Island? I'm a bit iffy on the contract since Disney acquired the rights. I'd love some more attractions in that area of the park, being a big comic book fan myself, but I'm unsure if they're actually allowed to add anything new, excluding refurbs like they did with Spider-Man and Hulk.

Serious question: Can Universal actually expand Marvel Island? I'm a bit iffy on the contract since Disney acquired the rights. I'd love some more attractions in that area of the park, being a big comic book fan myself, but I'm unsure if they're actually allowed to add anything new, excluding refurbs like they did with Spider-Man and Hulk.

That Darn Marvel Contract - What Rights Does Universal and Disney Own « Orlando United

Figured this may help you..

I at the very least want a Deadpool HHN show or something so they can have as raunchy/violent humor as they want.
They would have to expand the event to IOA as Marvel can't be used outside of Island's and I also believe MSHI isn't allowed for use during HHN anyway. But I could be wrong.

Sitting here and pondering the possibility of a Avengers ride in the spot where Doom sits made me wonder. I had seen this concept attraction from Vekoma called a Pandoras Box. It combines practic sets, screens (if so desired), and the drop tower sensation all while being compact in footprint size. I think a Universal version of this would be really neat for Avengers if it ever happens

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...diqWQtdwE9JCAb-MQ&sig2=_jN1S0HjzEw50jmdoX7eew

Sitting here and pondering the possibility of a Avengers ride in the spot where Doom sits made me wonder. I had seen this concept attraction from Vekoma called a Pandoras Box. It combines practic sets, screens (if so desired), and the drop tower sensation all while being compact in footprint size. I think a Universal version of this would be really neat for Avengers if it ever happens

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UmjfZE7hkU4&ved=0ahUKEwj3wpiR4J7NAhVHJB4KHcfkC8cQtwIIHjAB&usg=AFQjCNF1OOV-xH-O1diqWQtdwE9JCAb-MQ&sig2=_jN1S0HjzEw50jmdoX7eew
Cool ride mechanism.

Reactions: UK-Trigg