New Marilyn Monroe Show | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

New Marilyn Monroe Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what I see I like it. I would love to see a full musical production on a stage of old Hollywood in the 20's about making a movie. But that is not the purpose of this one and that is ok.

Alright, it suprised me. I really like it. It is way better than Sing It! Or Straight Outta Food Truck, but the rest of the new mini shows are superior IMO. I just like that she has a reason to be in the park and isn't just a random walk around character.

Last edited:

Alright, it's sunrises me. I really like it. It is way better than Sing It! Or Straight Outta Food Truck, but the rest of the new mini shows are superior IMO. I just like that she has a reason to be in the park and isn't just a random walk around character.

Yeah, this is very similar to the USH version that I think still exists but I can be wrong.

I'm kind of shocked they didn't opt to use some Bombshell songs from SMASH. They're trying to get that musical off the ground into an actual production so it'd of been a good way to keep it the public consciousness.

Reactions: UNIrd
Awesome that uni are ramping up street entertainment whilst others are cutting it.
some of the new entertainment isn't my cup of tea but this looks like a great addition.

New addition to bucket list......get in that chair and dance with the hot girls.:whoo:

A few of the actors for this show are former Citizens of Hollywood characters.
It's great that Uni is bringing some of those amazingly talented people on board. We actually enjoyed the DHS Citizens' skits more than some of the attractions. On our last two days at DHS they were hard to find. I'd love it if Uni brought all of the laid off cast on board to create a new Citizens of Hollywood, Universal version. They're a natural fit for the Studios' park.

Reactions: Nick
Awesome that uni are ramping up street entertainment whilst others are cutting it.
some of the new entertainment isn't my cup of tea but this looks like a great addition.

New addition to bucket list......get in that chair and dance with the hot girls.:whoo:
You'll need to bring a pint of Guinness over from Finnegan's to get in the proper frame of mind. :cheers:

I hope after the rides open next year, things like this show stay around. Food truck, Sing it and that fish thing can go, but this is higher quality which Uni needs resort-wide.

I'm sure they will...I love to see street entertainment, but those are just awful

This show is great because it fits in well with the studio atmosphere and uses an already established IP character

Reactions: Mad Dog
I hope after the rides open next year, things like this show stay around. Food truck, Sing it and that fish thing can go, but this is higher quality which Uni needs resort-wide.

For better or worse UOR loves gsat figures. If it doesn't rank theyll it'll go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a charming show and a great addition to compensate for the construction walls. I'd have rathr seen it in Hollywood theming-wise but being "on-location" in NY works. Remember its so new it wasn;t even on the map yet (or it wasn't when I saw it at least). It could still be evolving. The day I saw it it got a great reaction from the crowd.

Hmm. What happened to the use of the car? Hopefully it returns.
The Caddy is temperamental, to say the least. If it'll go out is honestly a day-to-day issue. It's also irreplaceable, as it was Robert Redford's car in the film Havana.
In other news, I really do not understand this... I really think this show is half-butted, but EVERYONE else says I'm crazy. Guess I should see a doctor...