New Marilyn Monroe Show | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New Marilyn Monroe Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The music isn't live OR creative, the staging isn't impressive (especially if the car is missing), the audience participant is a weak shadow of the fun that is Celestina, and the bit with the director needs to go longer to REALLY showcase the caliber of performers at Universal.
But I thought the girls all had nice butts. :):thumbsup:.......Seriously, I liked the show. But I, like you, would have liked it better if the Show portion was longer. Eliminate the M&G and put two more song & dance scenes in. Yes, and the audience participant needs to do more. Heck, when I was on the stage with Celestina and the dancers, I hammed it up, danced with each & every girl, ran the boa over them, and just made a general fool of myself. But the audience loved it. They clapped & cheered a really long time. :lol:

Reactions: Galaxy Defender
Heck, when I was on the stage with Celestina and the dancers, I hammed it up, danced with each & every girl, ran the boa over them, and just made a general fool of myself. But the audience loved it. They clapped & cheered a really long time. :lol:
Exactly! That's fun when you're onstage, facing the audience, dancing around. Sitting in a chair with your back to the crowd just doesn't do it.

Reactions: Mad Dog
But I thought the girls all had nice butts. :):thumbsup:.......Seriously, I liked the show. But I, like you, would have liked it better if the Show portion was longer. Eliminate the M&G and put two more song & dance scenes in. Yes, and the audience participant needs to do more. Heck, when I was on the stage with Celestina and the dancers, I hammed it up, danced with each & every girl, ran the boa over them, and just made a general fool of myself. But the audience loved it. They clapped & cheered a really long time. :lol:
We seriously need video if this. :clap:

What I wish is for there to be a few more songs. Keep the show length the same but vary the songs through the day.

So that was you.........:bolt: