Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 187 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes it's still safe.. I've seen a small child ride in the modified seating on dragon challenge.

That is good. Im already seeing people grumbling about the big seats having red seatbelts, and that they don't have two big seats together. Do the bigger seats on dragon challenge, and FJ have different colored belts? And do they have big seats side by side?
I would think the coloring is a good way to make sure the operators know which ones to seat people in quickly. The big seats side by side might be a safety thing. Having so much extra weight in one side of the ride?

I think they are wider? Maybe it is a space thing?

They look the same width but maybe spacing actually. There are no two wider seats side by side (I'm sure in Kumba they are though and in the middle of the train). It could maybe make things a little uncomfortable. I have noticed that wider seats are never on the outside where the forces would be more extreme. That could maybe be why.

They look the same width but maybe spacing actually. There are no two wider seats side by side (I'm sure in Kumba they are though and in the middle of the train). It could maybe make things a little uncomfortable. I have noticed that wider seats are never on the outside where the forces would be more extreme. That could maybe be why.

The difference is in the shape of the restraint -- the 'large' seats have a restraint which angles slightly further up/out over the shoulder compared to a standard seat on the same ratchet setting.

I'll be in Islands of Adventure in 2 weeks from today. What are my chances of seeing the new Hulk? Will they do soft opens at night?

I'll be in Islands of Adventure in 2 weeks from today. What are my chances of seeing the new Hulk? Will they do soft opens at night?
I don't think the queue is done and the employees haven't had their preview yet. Two weeks is unlikely. Keep an eye out for the employee previews. That's the best indicator it's getting ready to open.

Reactions: JoeCamel