Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed) | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wrong-o. Opening day is June 12. We're seeing it on June 11. ;)
Way better! Can we make a separate post for the Jurassic World movie (Review,reactions,etc)

we might be getting a raptor meet and greet

11104026_10100179004262916_1546813375_n.jpg
Awesome! [HASHTAG]#JPHype[/HASHTAG]

I've been trying to find what Orlandos audition requirements and it looks the same in a way as those for Orlandos Raptor Encounter...maybe the Dino Play area? I just don't see it over at an area like the Spinosaurs Meet and greet due to damage dangers of the raptor suit and the splashdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Splash Zone has turned into a smoking area for guests, anyway (which I find revolting). Given that this element won't be found in the JP extended queue, I would imagine this is going to be another walk-around "character". I really don't see them giving up DinoPlay for a meet-and-greet, especially when that playground is the only attraction for children in the Lower Lot.

Any other ideas about where it might be located?

Reactions: Chris
Rode the JP ride and didnt want to get my phone wet so I put it in the mummy lockers.

The lockers ended up not getting my fingerprints/recognizing them after I was done, so i had to get staff to help me. And to prove it was mine, I rattled off my phone number....and then opened the phone and showed it matched. Never riding JP without someone else again.

tumblr_inline_n5cmsjq3rX1qafrh6.gif

All aside, I'm watching what happens to the box office this weekend for Jurassic World..
Thank you, AlexShow...lol

I see that soooome of you need to rewatch Jurassic Park...haha

11313201_866440346759362_1760228538_n.jpg

I'm beyond excited to see JW tomorrow night! Visiting the park during the day beforehand!

Y'all need to watch JP again.

Allen I love you. XD
I love you more Adri :heart: