Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's nowhere near to scale. In fact, oddly enough, my time at Howl-O-Scream has seen far less of these types of people for whatever reason.

I mean the idea is that the people who can afford to spend money and not ruin it for everyone are a more desirable crowd - to accomplish it, up the prices. Hell, even if people pay the same prices then more money for the event.

Howl-O-Scream is much cheaper than HHN, so I am not sure your point makes any sense.

lol Sean

I don't feel like I'm "poor" by average US standards and would not think my behavior is "undesirable" at all but these events are extremely expensive. I can barely justify what I spend on our HHN trips as is. Please don't go around asking for higher prices :)

Reactions: SeanPhilly
Can smell some bans coming...

How quickly people forget. It used to be we didn't get ANY announcements until late August. Zilch. Nothing. Just a vague promise of "YEP, HHN IS HAPPENING!"
I always read about how they used to announce in August and how awesome it was. Answer this... Do more people attend the event now or back then?

The event has become so big, they should be advertising more than 1 month in advance. That's just ridiculous.

Yeah one night with express has always been good enough for me, but I hated having to drive back to Ocala in order to go to work the next morning. This year I'll be off and able to enjoy the night fully.

With stay and scream last year we hit all the SS houses in an hour and within 3 hours had done every house. That was Friday and Saturday so if you swing it right you might not even need express. Of course if you aren't planning on doing the parks in the day then Express is probably your only chance.

I'm actually possibly getting a RIP tour this year for one night. Always wanted to and the new job allows me the funds.

Ya I've never been able to convince the people I go with to crack down and add express. We've just accepted we see what we see and try not to rush too much and just enjoy.
Express really becomes a huge chunk of the budget. My friends are similar but I think pushing the "remember when we waited 2 hours at 12 am to get into insidious?" angle will convince them it's worth it haha.