Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Credit given where credit due: beautiful, spooky commercial. Reminds me of 2004's commercial mixed together with Howl-O-Scream's "come play in my garden" campaign. I like it.

Reactions: n i c k
There are 6 spaces to unlock on the special soul collectors page.

314.jpg

Awesome!!

The number of souls collected is jumping quickly. :)

And I'm glad that I'm before 500.

A thought occurs, could we get more said if the sign-up reaches stretch marks? Just thinking out of curiosity.

What is the 33 day countdown clock for? The next house announcement?

I would imagine the full reveal of all content.

Something does question me more, on that why are there six locked bits. I think that could be previews for original houses.

Edit:

The full lineup will consist of nine houses, five scarezones and two live shows.

I just got a personalized email with the "your souls is requested" advertising. I'm kind of impressed because they put names in the actual image, which means they had to have some program generate a unique image for each email. Not a big deal, but a little more effort than all those emails that just have your name in the text.
personal_image.png

These roles are not for Bill & Ted. Hmmm..

Universal Orlando™ is seeking Actors. Please prepare a one-minute monologue.
Improv skills may be required for certain roles. Callbacks for select candidates will be Tuesday, July 11th .
  • Female: 5’5”-5’10”, medium to large build, able to portray between 35-55
  • Female: 5’3” - 5’9”, Slender Build, Strong Improv Skills
  • Female; 5’7” to 5’10”, sizes 6-10, dance background, martial arts. or sword work a plus.
  • Male: 5’10’-6’2”, medium build
  • Male: 5’11” to 6’2”, 40R-44R coat size, waists 32”-34”, dance background, martial arts or sword work a plus

Reactions: SeventyOne

Improv skills may be required for certain roles. Callbacks for select candidates will be Tuesday, July 11th .
  • Female; 5’7” to 5’10”, sizes 6-10, dance background, martial arts. or sword work a plus.
  • Male: 5’11” to 6’2”, 40R-44R coat size, waists 32”-34”, dance background, martial arts or sword work a plus

We know there will be another show alongside Bill and Ted.

If it's Academy, perhaps we may see more of a story to the show?

If it's Academy, perhaps we may see more of a story to the show?
I wouldn't think AoV would want to bring in someone not on their team. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part hoping that awful show doesn't return!:lol: I suppose it could also be a more advanced scare zone mini show thing, kind of like the voodoo queen thing.

I wouldn't think AoV would want to bring in someone not on their team. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part hoping that awful show doesn't return!:lol: I suppose it could also be a more advanced scare zone mini show thing, kind of like the voodoo queen thing.

AoV was doing their own auditions a few weeks back in Orlando. That's what sort of confirmed it coming back.

The new casting call has me thinking those might be linked to the Death Eaters rumors?

Reactions: Thiago

They're barkers/small stage performers. Think of the Purge zones/Shadybrook stages they've done in the past.