Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Hive? Fine with that. Ominous enough. The Codename literally was the name which makes sense considering it's late game.

The Fallen is fine. Though the concept made me expect a more flashy name. I don't care too much to criticize names. It's the literal extent to judging a book by it's cover...or...name.

Dead Waters is alright. Sorta too close IMO to Death Water Bayou. I can hear the "COPYCAT" complaints now.

Scarecrows - Dustbowl is hilariously lazy. The crappy "Dust To Death" name I speculated was more creative.

Out of sheer curiosity, if you would like to answer / can answer Legacy, should we expect anything weird in the Blumhouse name or just..."Blumhouse Of Horrors"?

@Legacy you said you were 75% sure about those.. meaning there's one in particular that you aren't sure about?
Yeah. I'm hoping Scarecrows is wrong.
Out of sheer curiosity, if you would like to answer / can answer Legacy, should we expect anything weird in the Blumhouse name or just..."Blumhouse Of Horrors"?
Hadn't been that asking, but I'm inclined to go with the copyright.

I think I just realized why they haven't emphasized HHN 27. It looks like they could easily sell this merchandise on both coasts.

All of this photos look to be taken inside the Scarecrow Maze. Which the shirt photo is confirmed so it would make sense for the others and Scarecrow is somewhat the Icon-ish Maze.

I seriously doubt "Scarecrows: Dustbowl" is the name because
A. It's lazy and horrible
B. I feel as though the name will be more with the Soul Collectors theme so it may have "Soul" in the title. The rest sound pretty solid and neat.

The Hive sounds fine. The name sounds right as it is a replacement maze and "Hive" is the codename.

The Fallen sounds pretty right. Like Fallen Angels become Demons sort of thing. It accurately gets it's point across.

Dead Waters sounds fantastic and I love it.

I would be really shocked if they don't reveal the Originals tommorow.

The Hive: Solid name.
The Fallen: A bit generic, but not bad.
Dead Waters: It fits.
Scarecrows: Dustbowl: ...

giphy.gif

Let's hope house names aren't reflective of quality!

I love to hear how frustrated some of you are by their sneak peek video. I find the video of the working elevations and color proofs to be quite compelling. Leaves you wanting more, hm?
The concept art is great and all.... but not in video form. They could've easily just uploaded the actual images like they've done many times in the past. Videos are meant for virtual walk-throughs (again, something else we've gotten before).

^Not sure why they didn't just go with "Harvest of the Souls
Probably because that is the name of the 2006 scarezone. So unless this house is a sequel to that scarezone, it wouldn't make any sense to share the name.

Last edited:
So The entrance to The Fallen will be next to the entrance to Fallon? :)

Also, it occurs to me as I do it myself that spoiler tags are rendered pointless when everyone references their content immediately after. ;) Good thing they are just house names.

Screenshots taken from the Video...
"Scarecrows: The Reaping" -
Screenshot_20170825-091429.png
Screenshot_20170825-091442.png
"Hive"
Screenshot_20170825-091501.png
"Dead Waters" -
20170825_092002.png
20170825_092125.png
"The Fallen" -
20170825_092227.png
Screenshot_20170825-091551.png

Murdy from Hollywood recently said the Maze Announcement for the last 2 Maze Announcements (Obviously Blumhouse and Insidious) could be on Monday. But what if Orlando is just releasing teasers each day until Monday. 4 Boxes are opened. Tommorow will be 5. Sunday will be 6.

And then Full Reveal on Monday?

Last edited: