Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It wasn't filmed at Universal it was filmed at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
I recall hearing about it a while back and heard parts were filmed in Universal. The Hulk is clearly in the video, but other than that I don't know much about it as I paid little attention to the story originally.

Do you think there might still be some last minute mix-ups going on with Blumhouse which is why we haven't gotten a full lineup yet? I can't imagine anything regarding the original houses would prevent them from being named. Especially since all Scare Zones are out there.

Anyone catch those Blair Witch stick things as they're going up the stairs? Thoughts on what those could mean, or are they possibly from AHS: Roanoke? (I didn't watch that season)

I have a feeling you should probably get your spoiler keys ready. I don't see them announcing originals in the afternoon after they just dropped that trailer...
Would also kind of ruin their "sneak peek".

We can all wait a couple more weeks right?:lol:

I really like the commercial, creative way of incorporating IP's. Didn't like the music, but it fit the "theme" of the commercial.

Reactions: JMalez
1. looked like vampires from hive possibly ?
2. was that lady death in this?... still the possibility of her playing role this year?