Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 357 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
By going BIGGER, Maybe they are learning from Disney mistakes, even their first go at Potter, that new immersive lands need at least three major attractions that will cover all the demographics (laid back for alltots and grandparents the elementary/ family and thrilling for the tweens and up) that parks that size need the capicity for such lands due to the hordes it will bring.

Only if Zelda gets a ride would I be ok with this.
I'd be shocked if Zelda got an expansion but not a ride. That's not something a modern, Comcast-run Universal would do IMO. I'm thinking that Mario Kart and Zelda would be the large scale e-tickets, Donkey Kong would be more on the scale of 7DMT at around a d-ticket, and Yoshi would be a simple c-ticket omnimover. Not that the ticket system is relevant anymore, but it's how I imagine the grandness/scale of each ride to be.

If this land is expanded, I still REALLY hope we get some smaller attractions, shows, playgrounds, etc. Donkey Kong playground, Yoshi flat ride, and a Zelda live show would be perfect compliments to the lands and could make SNW one of the biggest, most well-rounded theme park lands in history.

If this land is expanded, I still REALLY hope we get some smaller attractions, shows, playgrounds, etc. Donkey Kong playground, Yoshi flat ride, and a Zelda live show would be perfect compliments to the lands and could make SNW one of the biggest, most well-rounded theme park lands in history.

Donkey Kong already has a playground, to my knowledge

I'd be shocked if Zelda got an expansion but not a ride. That's not something a modern, Comcast-run Universal would do IMO. I'm thinking that Mario Kart and Zelda would be the large scale e-tickets, Donkey Kong would be more on the scale of 7DMT at around a d-ticket, and Yoshi would be a simple c-ticket omnimover. Not that the ticket system is relevant anymore, but it's how I imagine the grandness/scale of each ride to be.

My point is that what if there's no room for a large scale Zelda ride in USF?

It's already been said that Uni isn't using all the empty land behind Simpsons.

Instead of Zelda... what about Luigi's Mansion and Boo Woods? Wouldn't need to be anywhere near as grand and would segue way better into the other Mario stuff.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
:shrug:

I'll be honest, it's incredible we're getting any Nintendo attractions at all. I'll take what I can get, and considering the level of quality from the other 3 attractions, I don't have any doubt whatever they did with the Zelda show would be cool

I don't want just the show, but I would be ok with it if they make a fully themed land around it too, instead of just the show. No ride necessary. Maybe in a expansion though

Reactions: Ashhanbre
You guys really take a morsel and run with it... Is there really anything to indicate that the land is being expanded?