HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So tonight's the night everyone, the moment we've all been waiting for. I like so many others, will be attending tonight, I'm wearing a Texas shirt from last year and dark green camo cargo shorts, so if you think you see me, good for you, in all seriousness, if you do think you see me you can say hi but be forewarned it will be awkward and I will have no idea how to handle the situation. Also I'm bringing my camera and was thinking of maybe starting this vlog trend, but if I do I'm almost certain it will be very cringey, so much so that you'll want to play in traffic so I don't know. And I'll try to give immediate reactions to the houses on twitter, it's the same name as here.

This should be a night that will go down in the yearbooks, make the most of it! Don't nitpick the bad and just find the good. Everybody enjoy your night and stay safe!

If you see me please feel free to say "Hi!" I absolutely love meet-ups.

Reactions: javierm27
Also - I again ask the members of the forum what your plan of attack were for the night as well as your judgments of the houses in case there are skippable ones. As I am going tomorrow, if you see me in my group - don't forget to yell out "CROCS!"