(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The elevators could take you to any place in the complex. I would love to see the office where it is raining, as well as a pass by Umbridge’s office with the mewing kitty plates.

I agree, I've said before that I would love to see Delores feature in this attraction and her office would indeed make great canon.

Ignore my crude unedited photos but I think this is exactly what you mean

DSC_3380 by UK-Trigg, on Flickr

DSC_3382 by UK-Trigg, on Flickr

DSC_3369 by UK-Trigg, on Flickr

DSC_3400 by UK-Trigg, on Flickr

DSC_3398 by UK-Trigg, on Flickr

DSC_3401 by UK-Trigg, on Flickr

DSC_3371 by UK-Trigg, on Flickr

Last edited:
They just announced a new Terminator movie last week too.:lol:

(I agree that MIB still has a few years in it though)

Would this mean MIB would be a standalone attraction in World Expo for its final few years, and then eventually make way for either a final Potter phase or another Nintendo phase?

Would this mean MIB would be a standalone attraction in World Expo for its final few years, and then eventually make way for either a final Potter phase or another Nintendo phase?

That's how I see it, way do the line but yeah can see this happening.

Please no more Potter. Three expansions after the original land is more than enough for me.

This is UNIVERSAL Studios...not Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios parks...more diversity in movie attractions is a must after FF and MOM.

The other one is supposed to be that stupid 21 jump street cross over, I will wait to see who gets cast for the spinoff, but it still wont be the same without the original cast.

The other one is supposed to be that stupid 21 jump street cross over, I will wait to see who gets cast for the spinoff, but it still wont be the same without the original cast.
The 21 jump street spin off would have been far better than a no Will Smith or Tommy Lee movie will be.

Back to topic, well sorta, but what i would like to see is a ride that gives us a complete different experience than what we're used to, or one that's completely different each time you ride. One you notice something new, with each time you ride it. That would be amazing, Disney has a lot coming up, Universal will always have my heart though.