Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Disney, they'd already have turned it into an 8 acre Hermoine meet and greet. Uni isn't really for the 5 and under crowd. Roller coasters appeal to that teen(part of families with older kids) and young adult demo that Uni markets to. If you think that's one of their flaws, you really don't get Universal.

If it was Disney, they would have let it run seasonally and then let it rot for a few years before demolishing lol :ears:

Actually if it was Disney it probably would have been a coaster too.
Ya. Disney is known for opening complete expansions of new lands a mere 4 years after opening like Diagon and then beginning construction of 3rd and 4th expansions 3 years later at both properties- at least one of which being said coaster. :lol:
I look forward to Avatar 2.0 in 2021 and SW:GE 2.0 in 2024. I'll be over here holding my breath until then.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Ya. Disney is known for opening complete expansions of new lands a mere 4 years after opening like Diagon and then beginning construction of 3rd and 4th expansions 3 years later at both properties- at least one of which being said coaster. :lol:
I look forward to Avatar 2.0 in 2021 and SW:GE 2.0 in 2024. I'll be over here holding my breath until then.
Pod-racing family launch coaster confirmed.

Reactions: tankart150
'Gringotts needs way more thrill for me. After the intital drop, its just kind of blah. FJ IMHO is the best ride I have been on with Spidey a close second. I immersion of sets and seemless transition in FJ is unmatchable.

FJ would be my number one if I could handle the curved screen sections. I just can't avoid getting nauseous no matter how much I want to look at the screens.

Well can Universal hurry up and push Rip Ride Rockit harder? I'd love to see that piece of crap in a heaping pile of rubble. Least favorite Coaster at UOR.

While I don't like HRRR, I don't care as much about it getting the boot since it's really just squeezed into the smallest footprint possible. It takes people off the streets and out of other lines which makes me happy even though it's an eyesore.

This project is very secretive still but one thing I have heard makes me think it will not be a robocoaster or anything similar.
I like the sound of that, music to my ears for sure. I can’t wait to find out the nitty gritty details when the birds chirp in someone’s window.

Well can Universal hurry up and push Rip Ride Rockit harder? I'd love to see that piece of crap in a heaping pile of rubble. Least favorite Coaster at UOR.
yikes!!! thats harsh... are you speaking to themeing? or just over all a heaping pile of crap? lol I for one.. love the coaster experience but think the themeing and surrounding area is super... "Cheezy"

There’s a video on the UOAP FB page I can’t share of the demolition from a news channel. They’re wasting zero time. This has to be some kind of a record with the speed they’re going at.

Reactions: Joel
There’s a video on the UOAP FB page I can’t share of the demolition from a news channel. They’re wasting zero time. This has to be some kind of a record with the speed they’re going at.
No time to waste,. As Homer Simpson keeps saying over in Springfield, "Must beat Star Wars opening. Must beat Star Wars opening. Must beat Star Wars opening. "

Reactions: Scott W.
The front of coaster dragon heads would fetch a few bucks, I'm sure.

duelingdragonsphotos2-copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.